No Stuffing

I said as I put on a angry face as I let mangle take it over. "And if you break them, we'll have to break you like you broke our hearts. We'll be forced to rewire you repair your damaged parts." Mangle sang, slowly coming out of the shadows. Her other head, which kinda even freaked me out a bit, was to the right and her actual head to the left of me. "Now you wouldn't want that, and frankly neither would I. But sometimes to do some good you gotta be the bad guy!" I said putting my head up and bit and smiling evily, showing two rows of nice, sharp, pointy teeth. We stared to drag him out back towards the stage, where balloon boy was waiting. Upon seeing us he went back to prize corner, now knowing where we were. "In this world we play, we hope that you would stay. And we throw the most electrifying soiree." Mangel who was in front, stopped. We were in the hallway next to the stage area. "Formal attire is required for you to take apart. You got some skin that needs removing before we start!" We let rest of the piano part play out as we starred at the child. It was only then that i looked down and saw through a wet spot on they floor what I looked like, what I become. I was pale blue, pale pink hair, had small white dots for eyes. I opened my mouth, showing some pointy teeth. I blinked and I was back to normal dark blue, pink haired self. I had a black bowtie on my rear end. I've become an animal. I told myself. Why does that sound familiar? I pushed the thought aside when I remembered i had a child in my care. "Sapphire its nearly six." Mangle reminded me. I glanced at the clock on the wall, she was right. It was 5:40. I turned back to the child, who has climbed on the stage. "Would you like some pizza?" I asked innocently, like what just happened never happened. With my mechanical hearing I herd the child's tummy rumble at the mention of food. The child stood up and walked a little closer to us. "Hello." I herd balloon boys voice. I looked to my right and saw him holding a fresh slice of pizza.