Sleep Has Never Been More Welcoming

As I watch the animatronics do another one of there shows I was sleepy. I haven't sleep in like what, 3 days? Maybe 4? I couldn't tell. When the show was done I followed the animatronics back stage. "Were you okay back there?" Chica asked. She was always concerned for my well-being I noticed. "I'm just *yawn* tired I guess." I said. "When was the last time you slept?" Freddy asked. "Since I got the job here." I said. Freddy whisperd something to bonnie and they left. Chica and me sat on the long couch and talked. I fell asleep after an hour. Freddy and bonnie came back with alot of noise and some sleeping stuft to help me sleep. "No I think she would want pink!" Bonnie said. "No, I think she would want blue!" They didn't noticed I was asleep and when they walked in the door they starlted me awake. "I'm cupcake! I mean awake!" I said suddenly getting up. But I fell asleep again seconds later. Both of them were met with a frying pan to the face. "You idiots!" Chica hissed. "Can't you do anything right?" She said in a softer tone in fear of waking me up again. Once Freddy and bonnie sed complained about the pain Chica got up and bonnie put a soft pillow under my head and Freddy put a blanket over me. They stood back and watched me sleep. Chica ran out to get something. Bonnie and Freddy shrugged at each other. While Chica was going through the halls and lokingt in each room she screamed when mangle accidentally scared her. "What'ca looking for?" Mangle asked. "When was the last time you seen a toy bonnie plush?" Chica asked. She pointed to kid's cove. "Who this for?" Mangle asked curiously. "Come and find out. But be very quiet." Mangle nodded and followed Chica. Once she got a plush she ran back to back stage, with mangle following on the celling. She put the plush in my hands and I smiled and hugged it recognizeing it as bonnie. The smiled so see my finally getting some sleep. They powered down right there in the same room even though there supposed to power down on stage.