Setting The Sun

I felt something on my back, I was plugged into a computer. I focussed and over flooded the computer, causing it to spark and smoke to come from it. "My computer!" Cameron whined as he went to see what was left of his device. "Unhook me or I'll do worse." I whispered. I sounded like a predator trying to protect itself. Samantha came next to me. "It's okay, were not going to hurt you. We promise." She said as Cameron did what I asked. "Where am I?" I asked. "Somewhere better than being a servant at Freddy Fazbear's." One of the boys said. I looked to him. "I'm Mark." He added. The was one in the corner watching. He didn't say anything, it didn't seem that he had a role in this small team in front of me. I got from the bed, but whobled on my back left leg. "Oh! Careful, you lost a part of that leg." Cameron said. Once I got the hang of walking I walk slowly towards the boy. He backed up when he saw i was heading towards him. "What your name?" I asked. "Billy." He said quietly. "Well billy, whats your position in this team called.......?" I glanced toward Cameron and Samantha. "The Lunar Republic" Samantha said. "We are rebellions, we live in the shadows in hopes of one day we will over throw the tyrants." Cameron said in a dark tone. I blinked. And blinked once more. That was something I wanted to do. I liked these people and I barley know them. "We don't know yet." He said. Samantha gasped, like she just got an idea. "Billy, your job is to keep her functioning." She said. He lit up and started doing a happy dance. We all cheered.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After clearing up and everything we were in the kitchen, getting something to eat. Except me cause I'm animatronic, I don't eat people food. "So Samantha was like 'oh really? You serious? A animatronic got into a fight with a mother?' And I was like 'yeah wanna go get it and see if it wants to join us?' So what do you think?"