First Day Of Being An Animatronic

I felt my ears drop, meaning I was showing a different emotion. "Did you just say I look stupid?" I asked hurt. She stopped playing with my wings when she realized what she said to me. I folded my wings back onto my side like how they were surposed to be. "Why did you hurt her feelings?!" A boy asked. "I-i." She said, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry for calling you stupid." She said. She had tears in her eyes. "It's okay. How about a ride? If your parents would allow it." I said glancing at her parents. They nodded and I got off stage. I bent down below her hieght so she can get on. She got on and I slowly got back up. I walked around the pizzeria, sometimes she would pull into a direction and sometimes she would ask me to go faster. As she was telling me were to go I thought back to the 'stupid looking' incident. Normally I wouldn't be affected like that about something like that. Did it have something to do with being an animatronic? I blinked my eyes a few times and the computer animatronic surface came back. I looked at the child. Upon seeing the child the computer scanned her and gave me her vitals, a 3d model of her body, and the words "safe" appeared in green letters. Safe? What did that mean? When I saw that she pulled me back to the stage room I blinked my eyes and the surface went away. "There she is!" I herd Freddy say. All the children turned there heads to me, waiting for me to say something. Even the gang on stage was waiting to see how I would take this. Bonnie gave me a look that said 'be your self.' "Um..Hi?" I said not knowing what to really say. It was silent for a few minutes. Suddenly a man jumped up and said "what happened to the night guard?!". I knew someone was going to ask sooner or later. The adults talked among themselves in low whispers before yelling together "yeah!". The computer surface came back and I scanned the man that was about to start a riot. He had a pocket knife and a pistol hidden behind his back under his shirt. The letters "Dangerous, approach with caution." appeared.