A Few Short

When the show was over we clapped like an audience would. I had to stomp on the floor cuz technically I didn't have hands like mangle did. After the puppet put away her stuff for doing her shows mangle turned and looked at me. "Why does it look like the fazbear gang's sense of fasion has threw up on you?" She asked. I took a deep breath before telling her what happened. "My, so the children don't have animatronics to entertain them." She said. I looked down and said "there's always me." I mean I could technically try. But it didn't go so well. Knife guy almost started a riot. "Yeah but I don't think they taught you the plays they do for the children." She pointed out. I nodded, agreeing. Me, mangle and the puppet looked at each in worry when we herd the six o'clock Bell ring. Mangle and puppet went back to prize corner and I went back to the stage. Boss man was the first to walk in. I was standing straight, facing forward, not blinking. It was something that the animatronics told me to do if one of them was not able to function. It was weird, not blinking I mean. I was so used to blinking cause I was once human, but now that I'm a robot I don't need too. He was about to go into his office when he took notice that wasn't saying 'hello' or anything. He put his bag on one of the party tables and came up to me. He took notice of the other animatronics on the floor. It might have been a glitch or something but, for a moment I didn't recognized him. I was about to yell when I suddenly remembered who he was. "What happened?" He asked. I turned my head at him and dropped the act, walking next to him and telling him that the children that possessed the animatronics left to go to heaven and how the robots won't work without them. He shook his head in disappointment. "I'll have to close for the day." He said. "What about prize corner? Balloon boy? Mangle? Puppet? Me?" I asked. "Surely we can survive for a few day while you order some new animatronics." I said. I guess he didn't change the 'open' sing to 'close' cause a group of five children came in.