Pegasus

Am dead. Or about to be. I couldnt move. For some reason something told me I couldn't. "A-a-am i-i d-dead?" A voice stutterd. It sounded like an old animatronic. What scared me was that sounded like my voice. I herd someone laugh. "No but I wouldn't recommend trying to move ether." The voice said. I opened my eyes and quickly shut upon realizing something. My eyes, they were like a a computers surface. Am I an animatronic? I then felt something stroke me. Like a parent would do to a child. "It's okay sapphire. Its almost over." I recognized it to bonnie who was trying to comfort me. "A-a-almost o-over?" Again with the stuttering. "Yeah. The man is getting a better suit for you. He knows what happened." Bonnie said still stroking me. Not that I didn't mind. "It's coming tomorrow. He had it shipped over night." He told me. I opened my eyes. I could barley see because my eyes were glitching on me. There was static everywhere. I fell back asleep. Hours later..... I woke I up feeling better. I noticed that the static was gone too. I was on the stage. "How are you feeling?" Asked bonnie. I turned to my right and saw him leaning on the wall. I didn't know to be honest. I looked at myself. I was on four legs and had wings. Hooves, and tail. I was a Pegasus. Better than being dead I guess. The six o'clock Bell rang. The door banged open and children pilled in. "Mommy! Mommy! Look! Its a Pegasus!" A little girl said. "That's nice dear. Go play with it." The mom said barley paying attention and on her phone. "Did you hear what happened?" I herd the dad say. I had my eyes on the girl, but my ears were on the parents. "The night guard disappeared last night." He said. "That was last night and now a new animatronic comes in the day after." So they knew I was gone. Yay.... I glanced at the gang, who where on stage entertaining the audience. I looked back to the little girl, who climbed on stage and was pulling my wing. "Mommy look at its wings! It's all stupid looking." She said laughing. Apparently the gang herd that comment as they stopped playing it sounded like a record stopping suddenly.