Survive The Night

Mangle started the next part of the song. "But what is that I spy, with my robotic eye? I think I see a bit of flesh inside the new guy! Maybe he isn't everything that he seems." I look towards him in disappointment and in anger that he broke the rules about not being here after hours. "Time to investigate what's underneath the seems." The child was sad, and almost to the point of crying, now coming to understand what we were saying. And it scared him, I could tell. Before wee stared the next part together, I glanced at the clock. It said 1 AM. "Let's try to make it right! Don't want to start a fight! And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright. We're not so scarry if you see us in the daylight, you be so happy just as long as survive the night." The child gulped and ran, now terrified of us. He now understood what we were staying, we nice during the day, but were not at night. That is if you break the rules. As we chased him we sang it again. "Let's try to make it right! Don't want to start a fight! And we're so sorry if we give you a little fright!" The child met a dead end of the pizzeria and keep staring at the wall, rather wanting to look at that instead of what's behind him. He herd us getting louder, meaning we were closer to him. His eyes became small we fear. "We not so scarry if you see us in the day light, you be so happy just as long as you survive the night." Everything became dark as I continued to sing. "Night. It you survive the night. Oh I take you away, to our enchanted land of play." A light came back and he noticed that we moved to a room, he looked around and saw that mangle was nowhere to be found. "Forgive me for being suspicious. Mischief is not on my brain. We're programed to be pragmatic" I glared at him for one second before continuing with my very small smile. "if someone messes with the mainframe. It's not that we don't trust you." I winked and smiled at the child before I said the next sentence. "We do, we love you. It's just here at Freddy's." I chuckled for half a second. "We have a few rules."