The Attack

He went to the boy and handed him the slice. "T-thanks." He stutterd. BB nodded. *ding dong* the six o'clock Bell rang. The boss man walked in with a woman following. Upon seeing the woman the boy ran to her, screaming. "Mom! Mom! Those mean things hurt me!" He screamed. She gasped and looked him over for cuts or anything on him, when didn't find anything she sighed in relief and held him tight while looked at me in caution. "Ma'am i-" she cut me off. "No! I don't need an explanation. You've done enough." She yelled. "Ma'am please listen, just listen. You don't have to like me, I just ask you listen to me. Please." I asked. She glared at me before speaking. "Make it quick." She spat. "Your child has broke a rule, well two really. The first one is being here after hours. Yes, we did try to find him when his friends was here. We couldn't find him. When me and mangle found him, " I glanced at mangle who was watching at a distance before I continued. "We had to issue a punishment for his actions. So we sung to him." Before I could continue the boy cut in. "They singed a song about surviving the night. And how there not scarry during the day, but they are at night." He said. The mother glared at me harder. "How dare you!" She yelled then lunged at me, trying to take me apart. I tried to fight back but my battery was low, so I was weak. Eventually I stopped fight cause I couldn't do it anymore. I felt her rip a part of my leg off, I knew a ear was missing. I then herd a mechanical scream, then weight being lifted off me. With my one eye I saw mangle fighting the mother, and the boss holding the boy back from all this violence. I was also able to make out him having a phone to his ear, I assumed he was calling the police. The low battery symbol appeared at the edge of my vision, sometimes I forgot I was a machine and had a computer surface. I felt my systems shut down one by one, so I glanced at everything one last time. Mangle had the woman detained, the boy was safe, I herd police sirens from a distance. I shut myself off, my vision going black. Before I went dark I saw mangle come to me with the boss behind her.