Crazy

If it wasn't for my breathing, someone could say I was dead. All I remember was that there was two bears and there was this bunny looking guy trying to pick me up. I laughed. "She's losing it! Chica! Help me!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier in Bonnie's POV
After we got the guts to enter we were met with a horrifying sight. Golden Freddy was trying to stuff sapphire in a suit. Freddy, foxy, and mangle went to deal with golden Freddy while me and chica went to sapphire. "Are you okay?" I knew she wasn't okay but I wanted to see if she was conscious. She laughed and said something that didn't make sense. "She's losing it! Chica! Help me!" I called out as I tried to pick her up. She came and helped me put sapphire somewhere anyway from here. "Daddy? Are we in party land?" She asked as we walking away. I was touched that would call me her dad, but I had to focus on task at hand. "Yes we are." I told her. We put on the table in backstage. We then went to go back up the rest the rest and end the monster in our nightmares. We teared him limb from limb and scraped him like he did to us. When we were done we rushed back to sapphire. She didn't look good. We had Freddy check her out. "We need to finish it." He said grimly. "What?!" We all yelled at him. "Well its ether that of she dies. And the man said if anyone else dies were getting shut down." He reasoned. "And besides it's the only suit we got left." After a while they got to work. They had had bonnie and mangle talk to her to keep her mind of the pain when she was awake. Chica was cleaning up the mess. Foxy and Freddy, well you know what there job was. Stuff her in the suit. When it was done chica cleaned me up and placed me on the couch to let her rest. "I doubt that this would work. She lost alot of blood." Foxy said for once dropping the pirate accent. "It has too." Chica and mangle said together. "We turned out just fine." I pointed out. "Yes it did. But you weren't stuck mid process for a while." Freddy said.