The New Gang

"I'm sorry boys and girls, but Freddy's pizzeria is closed today." They whined in disappointment. "But we came to see sapphire!" They said together. I guess I wasn't over the fact that I was actually wanted here. One of them said they were with his mother and she was going to pick them up at noon. "Just these five children." I told boss man. He nodded and turned the sign to closed and then went to his office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We laughed, played, and had fun while doing it. But one thing bugged me like a annoying glitch on a computer. They five children acts like the animatronic children. It made angry at some points. They even pointed out that I was staring at them weird and angry like. Why would I be angry at them? They didn't do anything wrong, did they? I kept my anger in check as the mother came and picked the up. But one of them was missing. "Hey, where mike?" The only girl of the group asked. (I left the grammar like that cause there five year olds) I helped search for mike but we couldn't find him. They left with out him, and silence once again fell in the pizzeria. I was going to prize corner to talk to mangle and what's left of the fazbear's gang. I remembered that I needed to talk to the puppet and tell him, or her I can't tell, that 'its time to let go' or something like that. "Hey sapphire? Can you come over here for a moment?" I herd the boss asked. I walked in the office that he was in and took a seat. "I'd just wanted to tell you that I've ordered some new animatronics." I wonder what there like. Could they have a personality? "They'll arrive on Wednesday. Ones like you, only a little shorter and is a unicorn. And the other one is like you but has black and pink hair." He described. I was happy and all, but nothing could replace the old gang. I guess I have to learn the "Art of moving on". "Where going to use the gangs parts to keep you moving. Is that okay?" He asked. "We really don't have any new spare parts around." He explained. I nodded, weirded out, but okay.