Please

(A\N: when the song plays in the story play it till it tallks about their surprised to see you another night.)
Bonnie's POV
As looked down the hall staying in the darkness I saw a 13 year old girl. Why would someone her age take a job like this? By the look of what she wore told me the answer. She spotted me and screamed. She ran around in the room and and I left not wanted to see anymore. I went back to the stage and the rest were there. "Well?" Freddy asked. "We have a problem." I told him. "What kind of problem?" He asked right back. "How about a 'the new guard is a 13 year old girl' kind of problem." They looked at me. "Bonnie I swear if you playing with us...." Chica said. "I'm not." I resured them. Then the Bell rang meaning it was six and the children will start to come in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sappire's POV
As I watched children come and go I noticed that the animatronics kept an eye on me. I mean like when ever there not playing a song they stare at me when they think I'm not looking. I was so caught into my thoughts I didn't notice that children were leaving. I cheaked the time, "11:55, I been sitting here for over an hour!" The man said I didn't have to do anything during the day so I mostly sit around or sleep in the break room or rarely sometimes back stage. I went to the security room. I just sat for like ten minutes doing absolutely noting till this music started. It was from the animatronics. They been alone for many years. Wonder what that's like. Must be sad. Were they the children from the missing children incident? No wonder there so alone. It kept going. They been here since 1987. Wow that's a long time. I had a thought going to the stage. But the safer side still won. Their asking me why I want to stay. Well I have nowhere to go now do I? Then they stopped singing and the song got quieter and quieter till it was gone. They looked at the camera and they were still on the stage, the blue bunny with guitar, the chicken with the cupcake and the bear with the microphone. They looked at me like they were waiting for an answer. I left to go to the stage.....