Adjusting

"Kayley!" The child's mom yelled as she was coming towards me. She grabbed the child from my back. "But mom! I wanna play with sapphire!" Kayley shouted. Since when did she know my name? They started to demand stuff that I couldn't hear correctly. I walked on stage so everyone can see me. "Freddy?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "That man in the back. He's dangerous. He's got a knife and a gun hidden on him." He looked shocked, but said nothing. "Hey!" I said to the crowd. They continued to scream and yell. I tried again, same response. "You will be...QUIET!!!" I yelled. They shut up. "Now. First question. What happened the the night guard? Answerd me. No. I didn't kill her, I am her." They started to whisper again. "Quiet!" I yelled not done talking. They stopped. "Second question. Why new animatronic shows up the day after the missing gurad? Answer, I was stuffed in a suit. Yes painful. But it was ether that or die. Questions?" I asked. Silence. "No? Good. I'm done." I got off stage and walked away. I went to a corner of the room to watch the gang play there plays and other stuff. I kept a watch on the knife guy. I helped with a play or two. We shut down on stage. From left to right. Bonnie, me, Freddy and chica. After hours we powerd back up to do our stuff. Before we could leave the stage I herd the camera move. I payed no mind to it. I went for a walk around the place, still getting use to being an animatronic. "Hiya new animatronic!" A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw mangle on the floor. "Have you seen a girl named Sapphire? She's the night guard here." She asked. We're has she been? She seemed to glitch for a second. "Oh! Your Sapphire! My bad. The kids have been messing with me since you fixed me." She said apologetic. "No worries." I said. I then contained my walk. I kept getting the feeling that some one is watching me. We happened to walk to the office and i saw the knife guy. He put on the Freddy head and waited for us to make a move. Me and mangle walked away not really caring.