⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ

season four, episode six

"Erica Hahn! First day!" Richard Webber said to the New Cardiothoracic Surgeon where Ryan Grey also approached the women, "First day, indeed, an amount of paperwork to prove it

"Erica Hahn! First day!" Richard Webber said to the New Cardiothoracic Surgeon where Ryan Grey also approached the women, "First day, indeed, an amount of paperwork to prove it." She said when the women turned around, "Derek Shepherd. You know Erica Hahn."

Derek smiled, "You're the new Burke." Derek shook Erica's hand when Ryan came up behind his attending, "And this is Dr Mark Sloan, head of plastics, Erica Hahn," Richard said introducing Mark to Erica.

"And this is Ryan Grey, an intern who is interested in Cardiothoracic Surgery—" Ryan smiled charmingly at the women, "and also interested in Neurosurgery. Pleasure to meet you, Erica,"

When the three men walked away from Erica Hahn and their Chief of Surgery, the women looked at Richard, "Interesting guys. And by interesting, I mean ridiculously attractive."

Erica looked at the Chief, "Do you hire on looks alone or is actual skill a factor?" She questioned her Chief of Surgery, "Ryan is one of our best interns this year," Richard said about the younger male, "Good to have you here, Erica,"

"Good to be here, Richard,"

Ryan walked alongside Derek and Mark, "What exactly is an gentlemen's evening?" Ryan asked Derek, "I don't know. It's an evening." Derek told his friends, "With gentlemen," Derek clarified to his friends.

"And strippers?"

Derek looked at his two friends, "I don't think the Chief meant strippers." Mark looked at them, "Sure sounds like strippers," Mark concluded to which Ryan then sees Dr Bailey, "Dr Bailey. What the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words, Gentlemen's evening?" He questioned the resident's attending, "Tassels. Shiny sequins tassels and one dollar bills."

Ryan drank on his coffee, "See? Strippers," Mark said to which Ryan smiled at, "There will be no strippers. Almost positive." Derek told them, "You don't know what this thing is either?"

"No. But you're both in." Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "Why not? I like to be surprised," He stated drinking the rest of his coffee before throwing it in the garbage bin.

____

"Lexie?"

Ryan questioned when he sees his sister in a closest charting, "You're chatting. In a closet." He stated looking at his sister, "I get a lot of work done in here. It's quiet and nice."

"And a closet, Lex." Lexie leaned forwards, "Look. When I'm out there, roaming the floors, I'm the other-other Grey." She said about their family name, "that Dr Yang likes to humiliate and kick around,"

Ryan frowned, "Lex, you can't let Dr Yang scare you away," He told his sister, "In here, I'm not. You know, in here, I'm— it's just, it's my place, ok? It's—It's a closet."