⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ

season seven, episode eight

"When a heart wasn't available, I opted to continue with Roy Henley's lung transplant

"When a heart wasn't available, I opted to continue with Roy Henley's lung transplant." Teddy Altman said into the microphone at the meeting.

The residents sat in the conference hall listening to the Cardio attending talk about her and Cristina's patient, "It's all in your head." April told her green eyed friend, as she, Callum and Jackson sat in the seats in front of Caitlin, Ryan and Meredith, "My name isn't on the OR board. I checked the schedule, nobody wants to work with me because I'm not on anybody's service." Jackson claimed.

"It's an oversight, Ok? Just, just ask around." April stated to her best friend where Jackson continued, "Do you know how many things I've screwed up in the last month?"

Ryan leaned forwards fed up of the conversation, "Stop it, I'm serious." He said gaining the three former Mercy Wester's attention, "Just ask around, and get on someone's service and get back to work." He leaned back in his chair just when Alex came towards them.

"You smell like you're sweating booze." Caitlin said when she scrunched her nose, "Where have you been?" Meredith then added, "I want the weekend you had." Jackson added with a smirk, "What happens in Vegas, you know?"

Ryan looked away from Alex, "Does anyone know who Stark is? I'm supposed to be on his service today since Arizona is leaving." April turned around when hearing Ryan saying that, "Oh me too. He's the new Peds attending, since Robbins left."

"Great." Ryan sighed, "I can't handle dealing with the new Peds guy." He admitted, "Shh. They're talking about Cristina." Meredith said, shh'ing her brother.

The residents all pays attention, "It became clear to Dr Yang that they were gonna need to switch modalities. The patient was put on ECMO—" Teddy Altman got cut off by an attending, "And why did Dr Yang opt to use the intra-aortic balloon pump over an RVAD?"

"I, um, I can't answer for Dr Yang." Dr Altman cleared.

"And why isn't she here?" The attending pestered as Ryan rolled his eyes, "She, um..She quit. She left the program." Teddy Altman stated about her resident.

"I'm sorry, what? She what?" Mark Sloan repeated from beside his fellow attendings.

Teddy carried on, "Dr Yang cleared the balloon pump with Dr McQueen, who agreed that it was the best—" Teddy tries saying with Mark standing up, "Go back. Go back. Yang quit the program?"

"Where have you been?"

Mark Sloan then looked at where Owen Hunt sat, "It's the first I've heard about it. Hunt, what the hell happened?" Mark asled looking at the Trauma surgeon, "If I could just finish the presentation—" The Cardio attending tried.

"I have a question." Derek Shepherd said, "Can you tell us about your decision to put Dr Yang in charge of this patient?" The neurosurgeon questioned.

"Sorry?"