⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ

Had to skip 8x03 since I didn't really know where to add in Ryan's storyline in the episode.

season eight, episode four

Ryan sighed, where he ran a hand through his hair, hearing on the baby monitor that Rilynn was woken up, as he stirred out of bed and went into his daughter's bedroom seeing Rilynn having the teddy bear giraffe in hand making him smile, "Hi, princess

Ryan sighed, where he ran a hand through his hair, hearing on the baby monitor that Rilynn was woken up, as he stirred out of bed and went into his daughter's bedroom seeing Rilynn having the teddy bear giraffe in hand making him smile, "Hi, princess."

He picked his daughter up, kissing Rilynn's cheek coming out of his daughter's bedroom when seeing Alex come out of Caitlin's room, wiping the tiredness from his eyes as Ryan rolled his eyes, coming to his bedroom and closing the door behind him as he laid down with his daughter now beside him, who moved her teddy bear to her dad.

Ryan took the giraffe from Rilynn's small hands before moving the small teddy down onto her stomach making her let out a smile, as Ryan looked down at his daughter, "Daddy got you this teddy bear when you were born," He admitted about the giraffe teddy bear, holding it above Rilynn's small hands.

Where he then saw that his thing with Shepherd was happening, "Shit," He said, cursing when looking down at Rilynn who smiled again making Ryan mumble as he got up, watching his daughter from the corner of his eye who was in the middle of his king size bed, getting changed into extra pair of scrubs he kept in his dresser.

"Cait." Ryan said when holding his daughter, walking towards his baby mama's bedroom, "Cait." He repeated again, knowing his hand aganist the door, "I have that thing with Derek today," Caitlin nods her head when she opened her bedroom door, taking their daughter from his hands.

"Bye, princess, daddy will see you later." He spoke to his daughter, waving his hand as Caitlin moved her daughter's to wave back, "Bye."

Ryan took Rilynn home with him when he finished his shift, and he'd take the morning shift as Caitlin would take the night shift as the two were on different schedules sometimes, but they made it work with one another. They always did.

____

"Shepherd."

Ryan tied the back of his gown as he went to the opposite side of Derek, near to where Ben Warren was at the end head of the table, "See, Grey, here is just trying to choose which speciality he wants to go in to." Derek stated as Ryan nods his head at that, "I'm struggling between Neuro and Peds."

"Uh-huh, slummin' it in neuro, huh?"

Ryan playfully rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry. I had to take Rilynn to Caitlin." He admitted with Derek nodding his head, understanding how Caitlin and Ryan were co-parenting.