⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ

season four, episode fifteen

Ryan was paged by Derek who when meeting him saw that Derek was alongside his sister speaking at the desk outside of Greta's hospital room, "Male Grey," Ryan hummed at the nickname Derek gave him, "You are going to be apart of this procedure,"

Ryan smiled in appreciation, "Thank you, Dr Shepherd," He thanked his friend who smiled at him, "Don't thank me, it was all Erica Hahn who said that you helped Kyra Marshall," Ryan thought back to when he helped the isolated women before Alex could who wasn't allowed to be in personal bubble.

"Are you ok?" Derek then questioned his ex girlfriend, "I'm fine." Meredith stated to her ex boyfriend, "Listen, clinical trials can be a grind. If this getting to you, I can do this with Ryan." Derek admitted as Meredith shook her head, "I'm not a quitter. I don't need you to rescue me. Let's just do this."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at his sister's attitude following after Derek and Meredith into Greta's hospital room, "Dr Shepherd can say no if it's such a problem," Greta said to her sister, "What am I saying no to?" He questioned when coming into the room, "Is there any way to push back the surgery a few hours? My boyfriend's flight was cancelled. I want him to be here." Great told them.

"Greta."

Her sister stated when Ryan out his hands into his white coat, "He has some questions. He's so smart about this. I don't know what to ask." She stated making Ryan smile at the way the women spoke about her boyfriend, "Are you reconsidering the procedure?" Derek asked his patient, "Andre and I have had so little time together. We met in January." She claimed, "I mean, this treatment could kill me, right?"

Ryan glanced to his sister who looked back at him, "You have a very aggressive rumour. If we don't operate, you're looking at months." Derek stated, "But I'd spend them with Andre. Do you know how precious that is? Time with the person you love?"

"Greta, please,"

The sister begged to her sister, "I'm not saying I want to cancel. I'm just saying I want to wait for Andre. He'll help me to decide." Greta told them with Ryan then looking to Dr Shepherd, "Ok, we can't wait for—"

"He'll be here at three," Greta said to Dr Shepherd, interrupting her sister, where Ryan followed Derek and Meredith out of the room.

"Dr Shepherd?" Greta's sister said coming out of the room, "Yes?" Derek then said when seeing Greta's sister coming towards them, "There's no Andre."

"What?"

Greta's sister leaned against the desk, "She made him up. He doesn't exist. My sister, she's not a women who has boyfriends, Ok? And then four months ago, she goes on a cruise, comes back saying she met her soul mate," her sister claimed.

Ryan then furrowed his eyebrows, "Right around the time the symptoms started?" Meredith looked at Greta's sister, "There are no pictures and nobody has ever seen him. Can you talk to her?" She questioned the neurosurgeon, "Can you tell her we can't wait for Andre? Because we could be waiting a long time," Ryan looked at the women then to Greta's hospital room.