⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ

season six, episode six

Ryan sat in the hallway, patiently waiting for Richard Webber to come out of the conference room, Lexie sitting beside her brother who tapped his fingers against the armrest of his chair

His eyes looking up and meeting April Kepner's soft eyes who looked back at him, "Someone's getting fired." Reed Adamson blurted out, "Stop it." Her friend, Callum Ritchie rolled his eyes at April's comment.

"She wasn't even my patient." Charles Percy stated.

"What?" Cristina said as Ryan looked at his resident, "Nothing." The Percy male said shaking his head.

"How long is this gonna take?" Alex questioned from beside Ryan, "Why, you need to make a phone call?" Charles snickered at Jackson's comment as Alex immediately stood up and grabbed the front of Jackson's blue scrubs bringing him up.

"Whoa!" Ryan stood up, trying to move Alex away from the Mercy Wester, "Get off of him!" Camila Gomez yelled, when looking at the ex wrestler, who she knew.

And soon enough, more and more residents stood up and started to argue with one another as Ryan held back his sister from doing anything to April who looked at the siblings. "That's enough!"

"I said enough." Richard Webber stands near to the fighting residents, "What happened here tonight, what happened to that patient, was inexcusable. And we're gonna be here until I find out who's responsible for it." Ryan let go of his sister, "So until then, you will sit down, you will shut up and you'll wait to be called."

"Hunt."

Ryan sat down on the chair beside his sister again, anxiously tapping his fingers against the armrest of his chair.

____

"Dr Grey." And when the two siblings stood up, The chief looked at them, "Dr Ryan Grey." The Grey male looked at his sister who sat back down in her chair as Cristina came out of the conference room.

"Dr Grey," Ryan looked at his chief, "You know Larry Jennings from our board. And this is our in-house counsel." Ryan nods his head, "Hello." He said with a polite nod of his head, "We're just trying to get in front of this thing—"

The chief cut him off, "I need you to start from the beginning." Ryan nods his head, "I was doing some charts in the ER when I got a page about a mass casualty, so I put on a gown and asked Hunt where he needed me," The chief nods his head.

"And where did he ask you to go?" Larry Jennings asked, from beside the chief.

Ryan fiddled with his hands, "He asked me to do a neuro exam on a patient since Der—Dr Shepherd was with a other patient," He admitted, "The neuro exam was fine, my patient was good and then Dr Robbins needed me, and Dr Sloan,"

____

Ryan Grey had just finished doing the neuro exam on a patient, "Dr Grey, I need you and Dr Sloan," Ryan looked at his patient with a kind smile, "All right," He then looked to Camila who was with him, "Miss Gomez will help you," He stated.