⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

season five, episode four

The intern picked up one of his resident's moving boxes when coming into the apartment seeing Cristina set down the box onto her and Callie's couch, where Erica then repeated what Cristina's roommate said, "Ok, she kind of scares me,"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The intern picked up one of his resident's moving boxes when coming into the apartment seeing Cristina set down the box onto her and Callie's couch, where Erica then repeated what Cristina's roommate said, "Ok, she kind of scares me,"

"Everyone kind of scares you, Mer," Ryan said to his older sister who gave him a look as Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "You can't give me that look cause it's true," He then added as Meredith hit her brother's arm who now chuckled, "Cause she's scary. Callie needs a new best friend." Ryan's resident commented.

And when Ryan stayed back a bit, Cristina popped her head back into her apartment, "You coming, Four?" The intern rolled his eyes at Cristina's nickname for him as he put down the box before following her out.

____

"You haven't read any of it?" Cristina asked her best friend about Ryan and Meredith's mother's books, "No, what if I'm or even Ryan is in it?" Meredith then admitted as the interns all followed after their residents, "I don't want to hear what she thought of us. I've heard enough of that, already."

Cristina furrowed her eyebrows, "What's worse, if you're in it or not?" The Korean resident questioned, "I don't know!" Meredith said loud enough, "I mean, see, why is he in the study rooting around in closets trying to dig up my mother's ghost?"

"I think cause you invited him." Richard then came to the residents and interns, "Apparently some people thought I was kidding last week when I announced that nobody was going to hang out on their favourite speciality." The chief of Surgery admitted to them, "I wasn't. Junior residents don't specialise so all the requests to send you back to that place where your true heart lives can end now." Richard demanded, "Dr Bailey makes the assignments. Do not, and I repeat, do not harangue her." The Chief of Surgery looked in between them all before walking away.

Ryan shoved his hands into his pockets, "Grey, you're on cardio with Hahn today." Dr Bailey stayed reading from the chart, "Stevens and Karev, pit."

"Oh, come on!"

The Karev male stated, "Chief wants us to have a change. That's not a change. I'm always stuck in the pit with Alex." The blonde headed resident complained, "When the Chief said, don't harangue Dr Bailey, what do you think he meant?" Izzie went to say something as nothing came from her mouth.

Ryan stood back watching, "Yang, clinic—" Cristina looked at the chief resident, "What? No. No!" The resident groaned, "No, wait. The clinic is mine. I say how it's staffed." Izzie then said, "She'll just ruin it." Izzie stated as Cristina agreed, "I'll ruin it."

"Just let me do it." Dr Bailey shook her head at Izzie's comment, "No. You will not. You will do what I say." The Chief resident said to her residents, "And since Yang couldn't be bothered to show up at the clinic since it opened, think of it as a new frontier in her training." Bailey said before walking away.

Meredith then looked to her best friend, "Sorry." She apologised, "You're not sorry. You're psyched you got Hahn." Cristina then clicked her fingers, "If not, you should be." She then said to Meredith as her interns all came to her.

Ryan zoned out as he walked behind his half-sister, "I'll be in the clinic putting band-aids on whiners who don't have the balls to get real injuries. Let's go." Cristina then said when looking to her interns, "Come on."

____

And when his resident had disappeared and his half sister told him to go look for their resident, the Grey lad went to where one of his and lexie's intern friends said where Cristina had went, furrowing his eyebrows as he went towards the dermatology area.

"Hi—" the Grey male smiling charmingly at the nurse who stood at the nurse's station with her pink scrubs on display, "Where can I find—" Ryan stopped where his arm gets pulled on seeing his resident take him out of the Dermatology area.

Ryan looked at his resident, "Have you been here all this time?" He questioned seriously as Lexie kept paging him and their resident's pagers, "We're coming, Lex, we're coming," He repeated when Cristina now lead the intern to where her patient was.

"What happened?"

Cristina moved away from the male Grey going towards her patient, "She said she was feeling faint, but I thought she was just pissed about waiting for her cream," Lexie told their resident who too her stethoscope from around her neck, "Her pulse ox is 90?"

Lexie nods her head, "The oxygen's not helping." She explained, as the machine started to beep, "We need to get her to the Er." Ryan told his resident who nods her head, "Why didn't you move her to the Er?"

"I don't know what to do." Lexie stated, "What? You've just been standing here?" Cristina asked back as Lexie shook her head, "I've paged you. Where the hell have you been?" Lexie then asked as Lexie then looked to where her half brother was.

____

"Ok."

Ryan then listed off some suggestions, "Aggressive fluids, support care, steroids.." He then said as Cristina finds the page in her little book she had, "Give her sixteen of dexamethasone,"

"Right away." The nurse said as Ryan and Lexie both watched their resident, "Hurry! Come on!" The beeping started to stabilise, "BP's going back up." Ryan said to his resident, "Um, call Dr Bailey and tell her the patient needs plasmapheresis and a skin biopsy, stat." Ryan and Lexie nod their heads before walking away from their resident.

____

Ryan had came to Joe's after finding out that George O'Malley had passed his intern test, but instead of going to where George sat with Izzie, Meredith, Alex and Cristina at a table where the Grey male saw where his half sister sat, "Not drinking with lover boy?"

"Nope." Lexie said popping the p as the male intern looked at his half sister with a look knowing that Lexie liked the O'Malley male who has absolutely no idea that Lexie likes him in a romantic way, "I'll be back." He commented as Lexie nods her head where Ryan goes to the bar area.

"Izzie." The Grey male stated when looking at the blonde resident, "So I see that Meredith isn't kicking you and Alex out, cause you haven't knocked on my door," He said as Izzie looked back at Ryan, "You were actually serious about that? Me coming and living with you? Wouldn't-wouldn't that be a bit awkward?"

Ryan looked at her, "We work together, there's nothing awkward about that. And we slept together multiple times, and you told my sister that I changed, which I haven't, I'm still the same," He explains to Izzie who rolled her eyes, "I really don't want to get into it with you, Ryan, right now,"

Izzie told him as Ryan asked the bartender, Joe for a beer who nods his head handing the surgeon a freshly opened beer, after adding it to Ryan's tab that he had started after the last time he was there, "Lex needs me. I'll see you around." Izzie nods her head at the intern's comment who then walked away going back to his half sister.