⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ

season six, episode twenty-two

Derek was throwing a party in his and Meredith's home which also happened to be Ryan and Meredith's childhood home as inside his office, Derek was showing his two best friends and Owen Hunt the layout to his soon to be made house, "This whole wall...

Derek was throwing a party in his and Meredith's home which also happened to be Ryan and Meredith's childhood home as inside his office, Derek was showing his two best friends and Owen Hunt the layout to his soon to be made house, "This whole wall will be windows so we can take advantage of the view."

"Nice. Have you broken ground yet?" Mark asked his best friend from beside Ryan who was sipping on his alcoholic drink, "The day I was named chief." Derek clarified to what Ryan smiled at his brother-in-law when his sister entered, "You know, at my parties, we drink beer and dance on tables."

Derek closed his layout design, "Are you insulting my party?" Ryan smirked at his sister's comments, "Oh, she totally is." He remarked as Meredith chuckled at that, "It's getting kind of lame out there."

"Duty calls."

The McDreamy Trio left the room first with Derek kissing his wife's cheek in passing as Ryan smiled at his sister, coming out of his mother's old office towards where Callie Torres and Caitlin Anderson stood, "Everything ok?"

Caitlin shook her head seeing her friend and mentor keeping her eyes on her ex girlfriend who was talking to other females, "You're staring again." He remarked as Mark came over to them, "I am not."

"You are." Mark stated when coming beside his best friend, as Ryan smiled at Caitlin who stood beside him, "I'm not in the mood for your jokes, right now." Callie stated when she moved past the three of them going out of Derek and Meredith's home.

Caitlin looked at Ryan who then took the redhead's hand and lead her away from Mark.

____

The trio stood in the elevator speaking to one another when Miranda Bailey entered the elevator not looking at the trio as she started to hum happily, "What song is that? I know that song." Derek said looking to his two best friends, "Oh—"

Miranda snickered, "just a little something stuck in my head. You know how it is." The elevator dinged when it reached floor number two, "You three have a great day." Bailey said with a smile stepping out, "Bailey in a good mood."

"She is, really good."

The conversation then went back to Derek and Ryan speaking about the Teddy situation, "Teddy was right for you, appropriate." Derek stated as Ryan nods his head, "Appropriate is boring. Ryan knows how it is," The said male looked at his taller best friend, "Suns up pretty much of our entire problem."

The elevator at floor three with Ben Warren now stepping into the elevator with a smile, "Morning." Ben Warren said whilst continuing to him the same song Bailey was just humming.