⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ

season five, episode nine

"I thought we hated your mother

"I thought we hated your mother."

Sadie stated as Meredith looked at her friend, "I kind of think now, if me and Ryan weren't her kids, I would've liked her." Meredith admitted about her and Ryan's mother, "I mean, she was funny, and intense, a lot like Cristina."

Sadie scoffed chuckling, "Yeah, intense, I get that from Cristina. Funny, not so much." She replied about Ryan's resident, "Oh, she takes a while to warm up, but when she does, she's Cristina." Meredith said about her person, "Give her a chance, she's very loyal, and you need allies here."

Sadie looked at Meredith, "I have you and Ryan and besides, wasn't your mother kind of a bitch to your brother?" Meredith hummed, "She was, but that's just how she is." She replied about her mother, "and now look at Ryan, she made him hate her but now he's doing his internship becoming a doctor. He's gonna be a great doctor." She added about her brother.

"What do you think about..uh, what her name, your sister, Lexie?" Sadie questioned her friend about her half sister, "What do I think about her?"

Sadie nods her head, "Yea, as an ally for me. My new intern BFF." Sadie stated with a smirk, "No, I—No. I don't see that." Meredith admitted shaking her head, "Ryan is close to her compared to me. She was raised right with parents and rules. Ryan is very protective of her," Meredith added about her brother's protectiveness over Lexie, "He's always been the protective type." Sadie added, remembering when Ryan used to ask questions about where Sadie and Meredith were going, and who they were going out with, "Yeah." Meredith added with a smile about her brother.

____

Ryan came around the corner when seeing Lexie rushing away from where he was about to approach her, when hearing a man screaming coming towards the trauma room, "Male Grey, help!"

Ryan grabbed the man's arms to restrict him before his arm slipped from Ryan's hands and hit Callie in the face causing her to fall back, "Dr Torres!" Ryan said when he grabbed the man's arm again.

Mark got ahold of the patient as Ryan knelt down seeing blood come from Callie's nose, "Dr Torres," He shook her awake, "Hey, hey." Mark looked at Ryan, "Take her to a room. I'll be right there."

Ryan nods his head as he helped up the resident, his arm coming around Callie's waist as he lead the resident towards an empty room setting her down onto the patient bed putting a bandage on her nose until Dr Sloan came into the room.

"It wasn't a great nose, anyway," Mark told his friend, "Yes, it was." Callie told her best friend when moving Ryan's hand that held the ice pack to her injured nose, "It was a nice nose."

Ryan looked at Mark, "He was kidding, Cal, relax." He told her before Mark injected something into her nose, "It was a gorgeous nose and it will be again. Two weeks from now, you won't even tell what happened."

FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara