⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ

disclaimer: I skipped a few episodes since I didn't know how to add Ryan and his storyline into them.

Ok...now we can continue with the story ;)

season seven, episode seventeen

Ryan looked at his baby mama who was helping with setting the things for her and Callie's baby shower, "Where do you want this?" Cristina questioned coming into the room, holding one end of a table as Meredith held the other end

"What's that for?"

Ryan looked at his blonde headed female friend, "Scrapbook station." He claimed as he went through some party decorations, "Put it next to that box with the glitter pens." Mark said as Ryan nods his head.

"Oh, no, no, don't put it anywhere." Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows at Arizona's words, "We're not having a scrapbook station." The blonde claimed as Caitlin shook her head, "The hell we weren't," Caitlin said looking at the blonde, "Move the table," she then said looking at her two friends.

Ryan and Mark both smiled, "You heard Callie and Caitlin this morning. They wants us to go all out." Ryan then looked to his sister, "Move the table."

"No, don't move the table."

Mark and Arizona argued back and forth as Ryan went towards the table, letting Cristina and Meredith set the table down as he grabbed hold of it from the middle and moved it by himself to where him and Mark wanted it to be, "Perfect." He clapped his hand against Mark's hand.

"That's what you do for the people you love." Mark teased, turning to where Arizona was looking for a box.

"Bite me, Mark." Arizona shot back as Callie then entered the room, "Oh, what's going on?" She questioned as Ryan looked at his pregnant friend, "Are you guys fighting again?"

Caitlin leaned towards her baby daddy, "When do they not fight?" Ryan chuckled as he then saw Callie take Caitlin's hand as the two sat down on chairs, "Did you want a scrapbook station?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. It's not a real shower if you don't get to take home a scrapbook." Callie stated, "Ooh, we should have glitter pens!" Ryan smiled at that, seeing Mark turned back to where Arizona was stood behind him.

____

Alex Karev came to where Ryan Grey and Dr Stark were talking, "You need any help today? Robbins and Anderson have their baby shower today so I'm free." Alex then furrowed his eyebrows when seeing Caitlin's baby daddy standing there, "Aren't you supposed to be at the baby shower?"

Ryan nods his head, "I am, I just wanted to give Dr Stark charts that I have filled out." He stated as Alex then nods his head, "I still don't like either of you," Dr Stark commented looking in between the two.