⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ

season seven, episode three

Ryan stood at the nurse's desk talking to the nurse behind the counter, "Hey

Ryan stood at the nurse's desk talking to the nurse behind the counter, "Hey. Where could I find Dr Shepherd?" The women asked coming up to the nurse's desk with her hands in her trouser pocket.

"You have an appointment?"
"I don't."

The women shook her head, "Uh, could you just point me on the direction of his office?" The nurse looked at the women, "I'm sorry." Ryan looked at the women, when Mark came towards them, "She has that look on her face because the last time someone walked into this hospital looking for Dr Shepherd without an appointment, he shot him." The Plastics male explains to the women who smiled, "Mark! Oh."

Mark chuckled when Amelia came into his arms, "Hi, Amy." He greeted, "You still look hot." Amelia said when looking at the surgeon, "And you, uh, look a lot more grown-up than when I last saw you."

"You can say hot, you know? Cause I am. I'm hot." Amelia stated as Ryan from where he stood, finishing off the chart, chuckled at what Amelia said, "Ryan, come here."

The Grey male did as said, "Amy—Amelia," Mark corrected himself, "This is Ryan, Meredith's brother, Derek's brother in law." Mark said looking at his best friend's little sister, "Ryan, this is Amelia," He introduced his friend to Amelia, "Derek's little sister."

"So what are you doing in Seattle?"

Amelia followed where Mark was going to stand at the nurse's desk, "Uh, Derek's an ass who won't return my calls. Derek's an ass who got shot and won't return my calls, so I bought him a present or a bribe or a peace offering." Amelia said, "Whatever. I brought him that."

The three turned looking at where a man smiled towards where they stood, "You brought him Brett Favre?" Mark questioned as Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "No, I brought him a brain tumour."

Ryan's pager went off where the resident looked down at where his pager was attached to his scrub pants, "I have to go, Dr Robbins needs me." He admired when he looked at Amelia, "It was nice to meet you, Amelia."

"See you later, buddy." Ryan pats his friend's arm walking past Mark and Amelia to where he went towards the stairs, "He's hot." Amelia stated when Ryan went away, "He is your brother-in-law." Mark stated to his friend.

____

"The baby is healthy." Their OB, Lucy Fields told the two as Caitlin held onto her baby daddy's hand as Dr Fields moved the wand around her stomach listening for the baby's heartbeat, "Heartbeat sounds good as well."

Caitlin smiled up at Ryan who squeezed her hand, "Do you two know the baby's gender already?" Ryan nods his head as Caitlin did the same, "Well in case you didn't know, you're having a baby girl."

"Congratulations." Lucy wiped off the liquid from Caitlin's stomach as Ryan moved letting Caitlin's legs go down near to where he stood, "I'll leave you two alone." Lucy said after handing the two the pictures from the ultrasound, "Thank you."