⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ

season seven, episode twenty-two

Ryan stood near to Alex Karev, both of them jotting down on their patient's charts, "So, they're probably going to fire me, are you happy?" That questions gained a lot of attention especially Ryan who furrowed his eyebrows, "Come on, they're not g...

Ryan stood near to Alex Karev, both of them jotting down on their patient's charts, "So, they're probably going to fire me, are you happy?" That questions gained a lot of attention especially Ryan who furrowed his eyebrows, "Come on, they're not gonna-"

"I want your crap out of my house by the end of the day." Meredith said to her supposed to be friend, walking away as Ryan looked at the Karev male, "What did you do?"

Their pagers all went off, as Ryan tried following after his sister, "Meredith, Meredith, what happened?" He asked when she stopped when seeing Owen Hunt standing next to Chief Webber on the stairs, "A 757 went down in the Sound. We're looking at about two hundred injured passengers."

Ryan looked at the Chief, "We're the designated crisis centre. Families will be instructed to come here to find their loved ones. We are activating Surge Protocol." Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Dr Hunt is gonna be running the show. It's gonna be chaotic."

He didn't make eye contact to where Lucy was, "You need to listen carefully, you need to stay focused, do not contribute to the panic." The Cheif told them, "Get to your stations."

The residents all walked behind Owen Hunt, "Dr Bailey, clear any beds that we can. Discharge or transfer." The women nods her head when looking at Meredith, "Ok. Uh, Grey." She said taking Meredith with her.

"All right, Torres, you'll be with me. Kepner, set up the ER for triage." Dr Hunt ordered, "Little Grey, I want you running the family centre." Lexie nods her head as Ryan then looked at Dr Hunt, "Male Grey, you can help Dr Kepner, you too, Dr Ritchie." Callum nods his head.

Ryan nods his head at Dr Hunt's order, "We might need a candy man." April said to the redhead male, "Dr Sloan will be our candy man." The Plastics male nods his head, "Let's be liberal with pain meds for our victims and sedatives for patients that were moving."

"Let's move, people!"

Ryan went to where Cristina was speaking to her husband, "Owen." The redhead male sighed, when seeing Ryan coming towards them, "Grey, go and help Kepner."

"After you tell me what happened with Meredith," and when Ryan didn't move from his space, Owen sighed, "She tampered with Shepherd's study, invalidated the results." He told them both, "She destroyed the whole thing."

Ryan shook his head, "No, Meredith, wouldn't-she wouldn't do that." He said when he saw Owen's face, turning his head looking at his sister's person seeing Cristina in a state of shock, "Oh, god, Mer."

Mark then looked at his friend seeing Callum alongside where Ryan and April were working.

____

Ryan approached the Karev male who was throwing condoms into a bed pan, "Why'd you do it, Alex?" He asked the Karev male, "You know, she's probably the only one who ever gave a rat's ass about you other than Caitlin. And now you might have destroyed her career." Ryan told the Karev male, angry at him.