Part 1 | Chapter 1

BYR: Violent, Mature and NSFW scenes are present. Read with your discretion! If you haven't completed the Wriothesley story quest/Recent archon quest there are spoilers! I do not own any OG characters (Only Y/N) -This is a FEM Reader Story- Enjoy! :')

❄️

"All of your personal belongings go into this bag. You'll be able to get them back once you've served your time."

The Fortress of Meropide was cold, dark, and crawling with the sense of depression. It was hundreds of feet below the surface, making the pressure inside the enclosure heavy. The only sounds that could he heard was the occasional turning of machinery and the ocean waves pounding on the panels.

Right now, you were busy stripping yourself of any belongings you had carried with you.

"The hand things too." The woman at the front desk pointed to your hands.

"These 'hand things' are apart of me." You protested. She was talking about your finger cuffs, which you used for... well, causing damage, to say the least.

The woman rolled her eyes. "Just because you're not from here doesn't mean you can bend the rules, newbie."

You laughed, watching as the woman was taken aback at your sudden amusement. "Don't worry. They're blunt and don't do much anyways."

The woman groaned, giving up at arguing with you. "Go stand over there."

You followed her over to a black and white panel with various heights marked on it. Standing at the (your height) mark, you faced forwards with a bright flash greeting you.

"To the side."

You turned to the side and received another flash, blinking your eyes. You had finally adjusted to the darkness of the Fortress, feeling slightly relieved that you could now make out your surroundings.

It was definitely... dark. That was all you could really think about for the moment.

"Greetings, prisoner."

Looking over to your side, you noticed a Garde standing next to you with a gun hoisted on his hip. "I'll be taking you around the Fortress today."

"Hey there. I'm Deakin. I'll be taking you around the—"

Two men now stood in front of you, shooting daggers at the other.

You bit your lip, holding back another wave of laughter. "So, who's showing me around?"

"Me." They both replied in unison, which soon broke out into a full blown argument.

"It's my job to give new prisoners tours."

"And it's my job to make sure that prisoners feel safe here."

"As if you even care about your job!"

"I could say the same about you!"

"Ladies, ladies." Another man joined in. "Let's not fight now, shall we? Just let her pick who she wants to follow."

The two men looked at you, both with pleading eyes. You gagged inside your head, looking over to Deakin.