Chapter 43

❄️

Despite you missing the feeling of a hot shower, you tried to keep the temperature of the water warm. Your body was already internally hot, and you didn't want to make it worse.

You lathered soap onto your skin, carefully making sure you didn't get any onto your wound. Your bruises were definitely sore, but you could ignore that feeling easily by now.

Standing under the running water, you sighed at the refreshing feeling.

Suddenly, you heard the door open and close.

You looked at the shower curtains, wondering if Wriothesley had put something in the bathroom.

However, you watched as the curtains pulled back, revealing a playful smirk on Wriothesley's face.

You immediately covered up your body from the shock as he chuckled, stepping inside the shower.

"What's wrong?" He asked, closing the curtains. "Didn't expect me?"

"O-Of course not!" You stammered, looking at his body.

Now that you thought of it, this was the first time you had seen him fully exposed. His scars were certainly eye catching, but not as much as his muscles. His chest was big along with a little chubbiness in his abs, while his erection was fairly hard.

"Where are you looking?" He titled his head, his skin brushing onto yours.

Your body grew hotter than it previously was as you blinked at his size. He laughed, cupping your chin and forcing you to look up at him.

"Don't tell me you forgot about my statement last time."

"No worries. Next time, try not to stay in there using all my hot water. I thought about just jumping in with you to save some for myself."

Your chest rose and fell as he leaned down to place a kiss on your lips. You gave into him, completely forgetting about your injuries.

"Ah, ah, ah." Wriothesley felt your hand traveling down his chest and towards his lower half. "You can't wait until you've recovered?"

"Haven't you made me wait long enough?" You said, the water not the only thing making you wet. "I want it."

He looked deeply into your eyes. "Now?"

You nodded, kissing him again. "Now."

He laughed into the kiss, taking a deep breath as he released your wrist and let your hands fall down onto him. You felt him grab your waist and pull you into him, his hand running down your spine.

You moaned when you felt him grip your ass. His body started pushing more into you as your back met with the wall of the shower.

"Warning, princess." He broke the kiss, looking down at that submissive expression you gave him. "I'm bigger than what you think."

You swallowed, feeling his hand travel towards your entrance. You moaned when he pushed his finger inside you, making him grin.

"So good for me..." He kissed your forehead, making you relax as he tried to loosen you up.

"Wrio..." You kissed his neck in response as he pumped his finger inside of you. You bit at it, earning a low and deep growl like groan from his throat.

Another finger was pushed inside of you, making your body sink. He grabbed your thigh, holding you up as he felt your juices pour into his hand.

He watched you struggle to contain your orgasm, your moans and breathing becoming disoriented. Just as you were going to release that feeling, he pulled out from you.