Part 2 | Chapter 25

A/N:

tysm?!?! literally #1 across the board like what?!?! but seriously this means a lot, i'm glad you guys have enjoyed this story <3 now buckle up for part 2 ;)

❄️

"...What does Y/N's heart want?"

"...Wriothesley."

He laughed softly while pulling a hand to your inner thigh.

And with that, his lips fell onto yours, finally closing the distance after what felt like an eternity of waiting.

Your body grew hot while his tongue forcefully pushed into your mouth, not allowing you to breathe.

You struggled to match his pace while his hand unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down. You moaned into the kiss, trying to break free from his dominating demeanor.

He chuckled, kissing you more while pushing his body down onto yours. His hand traveled up your stomach and under your shirt, gripping harshly at your breast.

You moved your own hands down to his pants, trying to free his erection.

He broke the kiss, making you gasp for air. His blue eyes stared down at your submissive figure, taking in every feature of your lustful state.

You zipped down his pants, but he grabbed your wrist in response.

"Ah, ah, ah..." He teased, smirking while grabbing your other wrist and putting them both in one hand.

You watched as he unhooked the cuffs from his hip and pulled it to your hands.

You panted, that one scenario flooding your mind.

He chuckled. "I've seen the way you look at these, princess. You thought I didn't know what was going on in that pretty head of yours?"

You felt the metal wrap onto your wrists and lock shut. He felt himself getting even harder from just seeing you as his own personal prisoner.

Both his hands ran down your sides until they made their way to your hips. He gripped at them, making your body shiver.

He hummed at your whine when his thumb ran over your clit. "...Here?"

You nodded, spreading your legs farther. Chuckling, he rubbed gently, making you moan.

Slowly, he pulled your underwear off, watching a waterfall come from your entrance.

"Mm..." He looked at the mess you made, just from a simple session of making out and teasing.

His finger teased around your entrance, making you beg for them to go inside. "Wrio..."