Chapter 17

❄️

Wriothesley pushed Chronie away from his body, interrupting the heated kiss they shared.

"...What's wrong?" She asked, her smeared lipstick covering her mouth.

"...We can't do this." Wriothesley panted, stepping away from the wall he had her pinned upon.

"What?" Chronie walked closer towards him, her ponytail now messy from his hands. "Why?"

"This is getting in the way of my work." He said, buttoning his shirt back up.

Chronie scoffed, moving his hands away from his chest. "Don't be ridiculous. What we have going on now is completely discreet."

Wriothesley moved her hand away, avoiding eye contact. "I don't care about it being discreet. I care about my reputation here."

Chronie huffed, grabbing his face and forcing him to look at her. "Whatever weird emotion you're feeling right now... just take it out on me."

Wriothesley felt himself tense. Her words played back into his mind, and a familiar sentence came about his memory.

"Ah. So your fight with me was nothing but a game with a punching bag, then."

With her image now burned into his head, he grabbed Chronie's waist and pressed his lips into hers.

He picked her up and placed her on his desk, moving his hands to her top. He pulled the strings from the back of it, feeling it loosen as she let out a moan from the sensation of his hand traveling up her spine.

"Enjoying your reputation?"

Pushing her down, his body pressed into her chest, moving to her neck as he bit and kissed at it.

"I have a name, you know."

Wriothesley moved his hands down to his pants, undoing the zipper.

"Some kind of masochist you are, Wriothesley."

Chronie placed her hand down towards his, applying pressure to his erection.

He groaned in response, closing his eyes.

"Y/N..."

"...What?"

Chronie's voice caused him to snap back into reality. He removed his lips from her neck, pushing himself off the desk.

Chronie stared back at him, turning her nose up. "Did you just call me that bitch?"

Wriothesley's body flinched.

He zipped his pants up, stepping away from her.

"Hey, what are you—"

"Get the fuck out."

Chronie was taken aback by Wriothesley's voice. It was deep and scornful, causing her to grip onto her falling top.

"...Excuse m—"

Wriothesley found himself walking out before Chronie, his fist writhing in anger and unrelenting lust while he slammed the door shut.

He knew he was going to explode if he didn't punch something within the next minute.

That entire time he spent with Chronie, Y/N was on his mind. He refused to admit how much he thought of her, especially after seeing her in his bedroom. He had to fight off the urge to push her onto the bed and strip her of that robe she wore. Her words played like a soothing playlist through his mind, and he had even managed to convince himself that she was the one he had pinned on the wall and onto his desk.