Death of Aunt May

Peter

Some of you may know me as Spiderman or public enemy number 1. But actually, my name is Peter Benjamin Parker. I live with my younger brother Paxton and Natasha Romanoff. Mom and Dad died in a plane crash, Uncle Ben got shot by a robber, and Aunt May died in a car crash.

A radioactive spider bit me. At first, I thought it was terrible since I kept sticking to stuff. And I had super strength and webs. But then I started using all those powers to stop crime at night, and pretty soon, I got recruited by Mr. Stark.

After that, I Met all the other Avengers, including Natasha, and she was probably the best person I met that day. We grew very close, talking every day. When Aunt May died, we had to go live with Natasha since she was in my emergency contacts. So that's my Story. Now it's time to learn how it happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback: August 24th, 2016

Paxton and I were at home doing homework while Aunt May was at the grocery store. It was more like I was doing homework while Paxton slept on the couch. I got up and headed to the kitchen, where I saw two men walking up to the door. They knocked on the door, making Paxton groan. But he does open the door.

"Are you Peter Parker?" One of the men asks.

"He's not, but I am," I say, walking over to Paxton and the two men.

"Were you aware that your Aunt has died in a car crash?" The 2nd man asks.

"No. D-di-did, she survives?" I ask stuttering.

"No, you guys have a few minutes to pack up before you are brought to the orphanage." The first man says.

I head to my room, pack up all my stuff, and then head to Paxton's room to see how he's doing. As expected, nothing is packed, and he's just sitting, staring at the wall, holding back tears. I sit down next to him, rubbing his back. Immediately, he tackles me into a hug. I rubbed my hand up and down his back while holding him close.

"Hey, why don't you start packing now," I tell him, and he nods, rubbing the tears away.

 After he's all packed up, we head downstairs to the two men.

"You boys ready?" The 2nd man asks.

Paxton and I nod our head. We drive to the orphanage, where a lady is waiting for us.

"Hello, my name is Cherrie. You must be Peter and Paxton?" She says, pointing to both of us.

"Do either of you have anyone in your emergency contacts?" Cherrie asks us

I check my emergency contacts. Consisting of Mr.Stark, MJ, Ned, and Ms. Romanoff. I can't call Mr.Stark since he's on vacation with his family. MJ's dad hates me, and Ned already has his Nona. The only person I can call is Ms. Romanoff.

"Uh, I have someone you can call," I tell her, handing her my phone.

It only rings twice before she picks up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha