Kidnapped Pt.2

March 16th, 2017

Fury

I wake up and I'm in a chair with my hands tied behind my back. Looking around, I see two 8 guards total in the room, two by each wall. One of the guards notices me and walks over to me. 

"So, you're the famous Nick Fury?" He asks with an accent, offering his hand.

"And you're crazy," I say, staring at his hand. 

"Whatever. You're our prisoner, you can't judge," He says, retracting his hand, and taking a few steps back.

"I'll judge you if I want to," I tell him, letting out a grunt when I'm punched in the face. 

"That'll happen if you don't listen to us," He says. I let out a small chuckle.

"You think that's funny?" He asks, punching me in the stomach and then the face. 

"I would think if you knew who I was, you would know I was trained for this," I tell him as he punches me in the face. 

"Just you wait until the boss comes down here. Then you're dead," He says. 

"Yeah, okay," I sneer, not believing him.

"Just wait," He says, walking toward his previous spot.

I only had to wait 5 minutes before an old guy dressed in all black walked into the room. All the guards immediately bowed before standing up. He walked over to me. 

"This is Nick Fury?" He asked, turning to one of his goons.

"Yes, sir. Alive, just as you asked," The guard said. 

The man nodded before crouching down to my height. He motioned his guard over with his hand, whispering into his ear. The guard walks behind me and uncuffs my hands. With my hands now free, I punched the guy in front of me in the face, before dodging the gun that almost hit me. 

I fought the guy with the gun, managing to get the gun from him. I hit him over the head with the gun before spraying the bullets at the other guards. Some hid, while others shot their gun. All the guys were dead. I was heading for the stairs before I was stopped.

"Freeze," I heard and felt cold metal on my neck. 

"Kneel and drop the gun," The voice said, pressing harder against my neck when I didn't drop my gun.

I sighed, but knelt and dropped the gun. The guy slowly kicked the gun away from us. 

"Turn around," He commanded. 

I smirked and turned around, lunging for the guy. He shot at me, but I easily avoided the shot and wrestled him for the gun. I had more possession over the gun, so I hit the gun over his head, and he dropped to the ground. I ran up the stairs into a kitchen filled with more guards. I quickly hid behind the counters. 

I sighed as I realized, I had to fight off 5 more waves. Just as I was getting ready to fight this wave an explosion went off. I stood up behind the counter and saw my agents fighting the guards. In the reflection of a pot, I saw a guard sneaking up behind me. As he was lunging at me, I knocked him out with the pot. 

"I see you boys got my message," I said to one of the agents as I knocked the last guy out.

"Yeah, we had a little run-in with Jessica and Justin," He says.