Noah and Nova/First Day Of School

Previously 

I'm in some abandoned warehouse. Tasha is on the other side. I slowly walk over to her. Once I'm close enough to her, she spins around fast and...........stabs me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present (September 8th, 2023)

Paxton

"What happens next?" A voice asked

"Well then.." I say, but I'm interrupted by my mom

"Alright, students, pull out the Russian sheet I handed out yesterday," Mom says, walking over to the board.

"Now, who can remind me what we did yesterday?" Mom asks 

Noah, the one whom I was currently talking to, raises his hand.

"Yes, Noah," Mom says, pointing at Noah.

"The history of Russia," He says confidently, making Mom nod. 

Right now, I am home from College, so I decided to visit Mom. 5 years ago, this exact day, I was learning this stuff. Mom's been a teacher now for years. She teaches Russian and Pre-algebra. She teaches 8th-12th Russian and 6th-7th Pre-algebra. When I'm home from College, I spend my entire day with Mom. Her advisory is her craziest class of the day but also the calmest.

Noah, whom I was with earlier, is in Mom's advisory, Russian, and Pre-algebra classes. His twin sister, Nova, is also in the same classes but at different times. Peter and I both visit Mom daily. When we do, we keep an extra close eye on Noah and Nova. Mom, Peter, and I have a suspicion they're being abused. We've been trying to gather evidence by getting to know them better. So it's going easy for Noah but harder for Nova. 

  When Peter and I visit Mom, we take a twin to all their classrooms. Not in a stalker way but in a way we can learn more about them. This is Mom's last class of the day. This usually means they don't do that much work like the other classes. This also means I can tell Noah more stories about my childhood. If we open up to Nova and Noah, they might be more comfortable sharing facts about them.

"So, I want you to watch the 5-minute video, History of Russia. Make sure to fill in the worksheet," Mom starts, walking back towards her desk.

"Once you're done, it's free time," Mom says, plopping down on her chair. 

I sat down with Noah, deciding to watch the video with him. He offered me a spare pair of headphones, but I declined. That's another thing about the twins. They never have any school supplies. Mom fixed the problem quickly by buying all the school supplies. In a short 5 minutes, Noah and I had finished the video. 

Noah put his headphones in his backpack while I put the other ones back where they came from. 

"So, do you want me to continue the story?" I ask him once I'm back over by him

"UHH, Yeah!!" He screams a little too loudly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past (September 6th, 2016) 5:15 A.M

I start screaming and crying in my sleep. In a few seconds, the door to my room is slammed open. A sleepy but nervous Tasha walked in with a grumpy Peter. I started crying even more when I saw both of them. I didn't want them to think I was a crybaby. I quickly wipe my tears with my hands and open my eyes. I look back at the door. Tasha is gone. I scan the room until I finally find her. She's slowly creeping closer to the bed, her movements slow and calm. I allow her to make it to the end of the bed. I look over at the door. Peter is still standing there. Tasha gets the message.