Break-In

Continues from the last part

Justin

"It's too easy," I told Jessica, looking at the knocked agents on the ground.

"It is," She said, opening the backpack we brought.

"Where did that agent say the boss was?" I asked, taking the bomb out of the bag.

"The meeting room," She said, taking the bomb from my hands.

"You know where that is?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Get to the electrical room and disable the lights," She said, and I nodded.

I ran down the hallways, trying to find the stairs that led to the basement. A few shield agents tried to stop me, but I quickly knocked them out. I located the basement stairs, but a group of agents were guarding the stairs.

"Why are there so many of you?" I muttered.

I looked in the bag for a gadget I could use. We didn't have any gadgets that would suck them together.

"I guess I gotta use the stun gun," I said, aiming at the first agent.

One by one, I took out every agent until there was one left. I walked over to him and held the stun gun at him.

"You're my tour guide. Where's the electrical room?" I asked, and he pointed down the stairs.

"Get up, you're going with me," I said, and he nervously stood up.

"Drop the gun," I said, noticing his hands moving to the gun in his pockets.

He walked down the stairs with me behind, pointing the gun at his head. He walked over to a door, typing in a passcode.

"I don't know if the door will open because we're in lockdown mode," He said, and I chuckled.

"It'll open," I pushed him to the side and threw a small bomb at the door.

The bomb went off, and the door slowly opened. I watched as the agent tried to run. I shot him before he could take two steps.

"They always run," I mumbled, stepping into the room.

I stepped into the room, and something shot me. I turned around and saw Natasha Romanoff, holding a widow bite, with Peter and Paxton next to her.

"You'll pay for that," I mumbled before passing out.

-

Natasha

"Yeah, sure," I said, walking over to his limp body.

"Pete, Pax, you want to help move him to the interrogation room?" I asked, and they nodded.

"I'm going to look for Jessica. Stay with Peter and Paxton," I told the shield agent as they nodded.

"I won't let you down," They said, and I nodded.

I headed upstairs and walked over to the meeting room. Jessica was by the door, ready to throw a bomb in there. I ran towards her, but she had already thrown the bomb. She wrestled with me before throwing me across the room.