Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2

This continues from the last part but with two different families. Eventually, all the families will meet up.

Mickey

Honestly, I feel like Legoland is overrated. It's like every other Amusement Park. Boring rides, overrated food, and workers who barely like their jobs. I'm not a fun or engaging kid. I'd read six chapters daily, then do a full 30-minute body workout. My top least favorite thing to do is being summoned in this one place.

1. Running

2. Amusement Rides

3. Food that makes me throw up and crumbly beds

My sister, who I tell most people is my mom, says I should try new things and eat a variety of stuff. The last time that happened, I was on Ria's bathroom floor, puking my guts out. So, that's why I don't try new stuff out that much anymore. I know I'm a boring kid, but I'd rather be alive than dead. Maria says that I have to stay in this hotel room unless I want to ride a ride.

I'm okay with sharing a room with Max. It's the fact he snores too loudly. We finally got to the hotel room, and I wanted to go home instantly. There were two rooms, a kitchen connected to the living room, and a big balcony. I go to the room with two beds and lie down for a few minutes of sleep. 

That was interrupted by Max right away. He runs into the room and jumps onto the other bed, making the mattress springs spring up. I groan and roll over in bed, putting the pillow over my head. Max then hits me in the back of the head with a pillow. I groan again, pulling the covers up over my head. Ria walks into the room, asking about all the groaning.

"Max, if he's trying to sleep, leave him alone," Ria says. I don't know what happened after, but there was no commotion.

A couple of seconds later, I heard rustling from beside me. I groan and turn around, being face to face with Ria. A small smile creeps onto my face, and I cuddle closer.

"You okay, Mickey?" She asks. I nod my head, burying my face into her chest. 

"Hey, don't fall asleep," She says, shaking my body. I whine but sit up. 

"We're going to go on some of the amusement rides. Laura said she'd be happy to babysit you. So best behavior," She reminds me. 

"Alright, well, I gotta go now. Love you," She says, kissing my head.

"Love you too," I mumble, going back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

"Mom," I whine as we head out the door.

"For the last time, Peter, if you kids want to go off by yourself, meet us back at one of the hotels," Mom sighs.

"Can I-?" Aunt Lena says, being cut off by Mom

"No, you may not cut kids in line, have random arguments with kids, and not eat Ice cream the whole time," She says, looking at Paxton.

"Can we have slush-?" Paxton and Yelena ask simultaneously, once again being cut off by Mom.

"Look, if I were to say no to the food on a normal day, you can't have it," Mom tells them, running to catch up with everyone waiting for us. 

"Look, my kids have been begging me to let them go themselves, so can we please agree?" Mom asks, making all the adults nod their heads quickly. 

"Alright, can we go now?" I ask impatiently.

"Yes," Mom responds.

After hearing those words, we all ran off to the first ride. Laser Raiders. The ride was so fun you traveled through Egypt, battling enemies on the side. Maddox hit the most targets, with me coming in a close 2nd and Nathaniel in 3rd. Next, after Laser Raider, we went on Fairy Tale Brook. This ride was more relaxing and calm. We're coming back here later today. The boat ride mixed with creations of legos was so intriguing. Paxton and I love Legos, so coming to Legoland has been life-changing.

When Fairy Tale Brook ended, we went to get some Churros and Burgers. First, we went to Burger Kitchen, where we ordered 20 burgers, 2 for everybody. Then we went to Churros Con Chocolate. We ate all the food and paid $37.56, not too bad. But after a while, everyone got bored. So that was our clue that this would be our last ride. We went on AQUA ZONE Wave Racers. We were all soaking wet, and the adults wouldn't be happy with how wet we were, but at least we were getting along.

As we opened the door to the hotel we had to go to, Paxton slipped into Yelena, and they both fell backward down the stairs. See, Yelena had stopped walking because Nate was in front of her, and he stopped to tie his shoes, so she stopped. Nate then stood up, and Yelena didn't want him to stand up and knock her into someone else walking by the stairs, so she took a step back. Paxton was behind her, and they both went crashing down the stairs. 

Aunt Lena did take much of the damage, but after they were done falling, Lena landed on top of Paxton. He cried out in pain, "MAMA," clutching his arm tightly to his chest once Yelena had gotten off him. She didn't hesitate to bring him into her arms right away. He leaned into her a little, still crying, "Mama". Mom heard the commotion, and she ran outside at light speed, fled down the stairs, and took Paxton into her arms.

"You okay, Lena?" She asked, bouncing Paxton up and down in her arms as someone called the ambulance. 

To me, it looked like he just broke his arm (which he did), but Mom said that his eyes had a bit of blood coming out, and he had a nosebleed. Mom went to work, ridding the blood from his nose and wiping the blood that dribbled down his face. He was still crying, but he wasn't wailing like before. It honestly surprised me how much he was crying. There was this one time I remember he cried so hard when he thought I hated him because I wouldn't talk to him. I was on patrol trying to sneak up on the enemies.

Anyway, the ambulance arrived and took Mom and Paxton to the hospital, leaving the rest of us to our business. It was 6:00 at night, and I was tired. And it showed when Laura came to check on me, telling me that dinner was ready. I didn't wake, so Laura put my food in the fridge, and then everyone hopped into bed and slept, eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  This one was a lot shorter than what I usually write. All rides and food were stated using Google since I know nothing about Legoland. The next part will be Paxton and Natasha in the hospital. Sorry, I didn't upload Yesterday. I had no motivation. I was 300 words in and just gave up. Anyway, I might post a chapter tomorrow, maybe not. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

Word Count: 1171