Kidnapped Pt.1

March 16th, 2017

Paxton

"Your Mom and Dad are here," Grandpa says, handing me a gun. 

"Why are they here, and why are you handing me a gun?" I ask as I don't know how to shoot or hold a gun.

"Geez, did your Mom not teach you the basics of a gun?" Grandpa asks, and I shake my head. 

He grabs the gun back and shows me the basics of holding and shooting 

"Hold it like this, and to shoot, you pull back the trigger," Grandpa instructs, and I nod, taking the gun from him.

I practice holding the gun while everyone else is on guard for my biological parents. As I aim to where everyone's aiming, an explosion happens, making everyone fly into a wall. I stand and look around at the damage. A big hole in the wall and part of the ceiling collapsed.

"You can't hide from us forever, Paxton," A voice says.

I look over at the hole in the wall and see a man and a woman. Grandpa pushes me behind and aims his gun.

"Sir, Ma'am, I'm asking you to leave now!!" He screams, aiming at the woman.

"We're not leaving with Paxton!!" The man yells.

"You're not getting him!!!" A shield agent yells.

"We will if it's the last thing we do!!" The man says as he throws a bomb toward us.

The shield agents and Grandpa jump back for cover, pulling me with them. A couple of shield agents run out and do something. I peer over the wall we're behind, but Grandpa pulls me down. He points down, and I see a tube connected to the wall. 

"We're going to go down that pipe," Grandpa whispers, and I nod. 

Grandpa whistles to the shield agents. All the shield agents come from behind the wall and spray their guns at the man and woman. I get pushed down the tube, and a second later, Grandpa's next to me. He leads me to his car, and we drive down the streets. I turn the radio on, but Grandpa shuts it off. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Where are we going, Grandpa?" I question, getting my phone out of my pocket.

"Call your Mom," He ignores my question.

"Not until you tell me where we're going," I said, and he sighed, getting out his phone. 

"Hey, Siri, call Natasha Romanoff," Grandpa says, connecting his phone to the call.

-

"What's up, Fury?" Mom's voice asks through the phone.

"You're on speakerphone," She adds before letting Grandpa talk. 

"The boy's parents are here," He says, and Mom gasps. 

"Is Paxton with you?" She asks.

"Hi, Mom," I said, making my presence known.

"Hey, baby, how are you?" She asks, and I sigh.

"It's good, but I wish Grandpa would tell me where we're going," I whined.

"Are you guys driving?" Mom questions. 

"Yeah, we're heading to the airport," Grandpa says.

I look out the window and see the Airport sign.