Home Sweet Home

(Continues from last part)

Peter

I had just gotten back from the park with Paxton and Michael. I was hanging out with MJ when Paxton called for no reason. He said it was an emergency. The emergency was that he was a broke teenager. This boy forced me to buy a slushie for him and Michael. And then, I had to cancel my date with MJ later tonight. So, today was not a great day for me. I made it to the house, not holding the door open for Paxton and Michael. 

As I'm walking upstairs, I hear voices up there. I stop halfway upstairs. Do I run back downstairs? Do I fight them? Maybe it's a family member?

"Mom?" I wearily call out.

"In my bedroom, baby," She responds.

I let out a sigh and continued walking upstairs. Instead of going to my room, I head to Mom's. The door's halfway open. I cautiously push the door open. Inside, I see Mom and Grandma talking. I walk into the room, and they stop talking and focus on me. 

"Hey, baby. Did you have fun?" Mom questions, and I shake my head.

"What happened?" She questioned, motioning me over with her hand. 

I walk over to her, kneeling on the ground, so I'm face to-face with her. She caresses my face before motioning with her hand for me to start talking.

"I was hanging out with MJ," I start to say.

"Did you ask her out yet?" A voice questions from behind me. 

I turn around and see Aunt Lena in the doorway.

"Yes, and then Paxton called me saying it was an emergency," I explained.

"And what was the emergency?" Mom questions.

"Nothing. He called me because he wanted a slushie," I tell Mom.

"I'll talk to him, Okay, baby?" She questions, and I shrug.

"What's the shrug for?" She asks.

"It's not gonna do anything," I tell her, heading towards the door.

"Why?" She questions before I can walk out the door.

"He doesn't listen to lectures or anything, and there's no reason to ground him," I tell Mom,  walking out the door. 

I head towards my room, plug in my headphones, and lie in bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha

"Well, what am I supposed to do!?" I call Peter, but he's already halfway down the hall. I let out a big sigh.

"Reminds me of you, Natasha," Mom says, walking towards the bed.

"Ha Ha," I respond.

"He'll come around. This is just their teenage phase," Mom tells me.

"Who? Peter or Paxton?" I ask.

"Both," She says before walking out the door with Yelena. 

I close my eyes to nap, but it's interrupted when Mom returns. I blearily open my eyes and turn towards the door. In there, I see Mom and Paxton. I motion Paxton over with my hand. He hesitantly walks towards me, kneeling on the floor. He looks down at the floor before looking back up at me. 

Parker BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara