Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5

Nova

I woke up expecting to have Noah wrapped in my arms. Except, that's not how I woke up. I woke up to myself wrapped in someone's arms. I groan and sit up in bed. I can see Noah cuddled into Ms. Romanoff while they're on the phone. I groaned again, sitting up farther in the bed. That's when I finally realized she was on the phone with Paxton.

"So, now that she's awake, can I tell the story?" Paxton asks, making Mom nod and reposition the phone so Paxton can see all of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 April 17th, 2017 

Paxton

"Why do you have to leave, Mom," I whine, laying on Mom's bed as she's packing her bag.

"It's just a small mission, baby," She replied, zipping up her bag.

"I'll be back in a week," She reminds, kissing me on the head

"While I'm gone, Peter is in charge," She says, chuckling when she hears me groan. 

She walks downstairs, and I follow her instantly. 2-3 minutes later, she's out of the house and onto the mission. I groan again and head out to the backyard to play basketball. 

I'm jumping up about to make a three-pointer when suddenly the ball's blocked, and it goes flying across the court

I'm jumping up about to make a three-pointer when suddenly the ball's blocked, and it goes flying across the court. I gasp and look to my left and find Peter smirking at me. He ran across the court to the ball, leaving me standing like an idiot. He picks the ball up and makes an easy lay-up.

"1-0," He smirks at me, making me snap out of my daze. 

We played first to 13, and Peter won only because he cheated. The final score was 10-13. I was going for the three-pointer when Peter came from behind me and tickled my armpits. I dropped the ball and held my arms against my sides. Peter tickled my ribs, and I squealed and fell to the ground. 

"You cheater!!" I screamed after he made another lay-up and won the game.

"You can't tickle me like that!!" I shouted again from where I was lying on the ground.

"You're just a sore loser," He responds, walking towards me.

"You remember what I used to do to you when I won against you?" He asks, making my eyes widen in realization, but before I can get away, he sits on my waist.

"Leave me alone!!" I yell, hitting him with my fists.

He pins my hands under his knees, and that's when I get nervous. He smirks at me before diving his fingers into my ribs. I squeal and try to cover my stomach with my legs. He tickles my knees and thighs, making me yell and drop my legs. He smirks again and blows a raspberry against my stomach.