All Good Things Must Come To An End

A couple of days later (time skip brought to you by Jordan Ramsey)

Natasha

Trying to get your 16-year-old and 13-year-old up on time so we could get to the airport was challenging. I had Paxton up and half-dressed, but Peter was still under the covers. I was trying everything I knew before. I remembered the one thing I used to do that always woke him up when he stayed at the compound. Tickling.

"Peter. Buddy. Wake up." I tell him, skittering up and down his sides, making him let out a tiny laugh before he sits up in bed.

"Come on. We gotta be at the airport in about 15 minutes, or we're losing our flight back home." I say, throwing an outfit at him. Peter quickly gets dressed while Paxton puts all the backpacks in the designated car.

I hop in the car. Paxton was in the car the moment I woke him, and a few minutes later, Peter was in the car. I pull out of the driveway and head towards the airport. We were there just in time. Another minute or so, the Barton's would've returned home without us.

On the airplane ride, I sat with Peter and Paxton, Lila sat with Cooper, and the rest sat together. The plane ride was way quicker getting back home than leaving home. After boarding the plane, Clint and his family took another plane to Iowa while I drove my group back home. Once we got to the house and unpacked, I saw Lena's car in the driveway. When she saw me, she drove off quickly.

I watched her car drive down the road, wondering what was wrong with her. And that's when I heard shouting and saw Paxton run out of the house with Peter, who was chasing him. I sighed to myself before running after them to see what the problem was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

Ah!! The fresh smell of sweet, sweet home. The first thing I did when I got home was immediately unpack. I was in the last part of unpacking when Paxton came running in. I was annoyed since I was in the bathroom and couldn't see him.

"Hey Pete!?" He shouts from the bed.

"Yeah?" I shout back

"Let's say.....I accidentally broke one of your most prized possessions... by accident. What'd you do to me?" He questions

"I would kill you for touching it in the first place," I reply, walking out of the bathroom.

"Cool......Cool." He replies, running out of my room.

I sighed to myself, plopping down on my bed. I was only on there for 5 seconds until I realized something was wrong. The bed was plump and very uncomfortable. I lifted the covers, and I saw the broken web shooters.

"PAXTON!!!" I shouted, running out of the room and down the stairs. 

I searched the whole house before finding him in the kitchen, snacking on something. He's distracted by something on his phone eating food. All I need to do is wait till he stands up so I can tackle him to the ground. Five seconds later, he stands up, heading to the living room. I leap into action, tackling him to the ground. 

"Hey!! What gives!!" He yells, squirming away.

I drag him back by the feet, turn him over so he's on his back, and sit on his waist. Paxton didn't take that well and kept swinging his fists at me. I blocked most of them until he punched me in the nose. I look at him, shocked, and he takes that as his getaway. I immediately chased after him. I wasn't about to let him get away with punching me.