6

I went out accompanied by Yaga. I worried thinking about what he was waiting for me, sensing that the "super plan" wouldn't be one for me. Gojo was standing outside in the middle of the paved courtyard. He was wearing a black headband instead of his glasses, which I hadn't noticed earlier, being too focused on the discussion. Was it a fashion accessory ? He must have had a good reason to cover his eyes, since I had proof that he could see last night. Weird guy.

Yaga came forward :

"Gojo, take it easy with her please ! She's not one of your students. You don't need to go too far, I just need to know if she 's a threat or not !"

I winced hearing that. Me, a threat ? I wanted to laugh : I didn't know how to fight, I was too clumsy to present any danger other than to myself, and I wasn't able to consciously hurt anyone without feeling immensely guilty. .. Although, if I had to defend myself, I knew I was capable of biting. And that was it, what a record !

" Do not worry ! I just need to check a few things, I'll bring her back in good condition ! At least.. normally ! Let's go ?

Gojo addressed me and 2 seconds later I found myself flying on his shoulder again. Was I going to be able to get used to this new mode of transport ? No, too uncomfortable, my heart was still in my throat when he put me down in the middle of a clearing in the forest. I didn't know if we were still inside the high school or not, I was still stunned by the sudden takeoff. He walked away from me, letting me recover my senses. Then he said to me, while doing stretches :

" Well, my plan is simple! I will attack you and you will defend yourself in any way possible ! Don't hesitate, there's nothing around us, so you can let go! I will start slow and increase my strength gradually. You tell me when you're ready !"

He stretched his long legs as he passed from one to the other. He looked ridiculous with his mantis-like long legs. Wait, what did he say there ? Did I hear wrong ?

"WHAT ?! Are we going to fight ? But I didn't sign up for that ! Weren't you supposed to help me get my memory back ?

"Yes, and that's the plan !" He raised his arms stretching out his hands.

" And how can it help me ? Do you have anything in the noggin ? Does your hair grow inside your head for having such stupid ideas ? When did you tell yourself that I know how to fight ?"

I was pissed, hoping for some real help, not something so fucked up ! FIGHT, ME ?!? Nonsense !

Gojo had finished, and was looking at me. I felt like an aura was emanating from him, a powerful energy that made my hair stand on end. Unless it was his smell coming to life, by dint of maturation ?

" Is it good ?"

" Eh ? NOPE ! It's out of..."

I didn't have time to finish my sentence when he rushed at me, his hand closed in a fist that was heading towards my nose. Like any sane person, I didn't move, frozen like a rabbit in the headlights of a car. His fist caught me in the sternum, throwing me back. I didn't even give a damn for predicting his direction... At least it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, because he held his punch at the end, which just made me back up instead of knock me out. Gojo seemed quite annoyed at my lack of reaction.

" I.. ARE YOU CRAZY STUPID BLIND WHITE BITCH ? HOW COULD YOU RUN ON PEOPLE TO HIT THEM LIKE THAT ? WHERE WERE YOU RAISED ?" I screamed, surprise and shock driving me mad.

Gojo smiled at that, happy to have disturbed me. His smile grew more mischievous, and hell began. He was attacking me from all sides, pushing me hard enough to throw me off balance and hurt me, but not enough to hurt me too seriously. He seemed to be having a great time mistreating me like this, and I felt more and more angry. Hop, a sudden push and I leaned forward until I fell on all fours. I got up and he made me fall just as dry, with a kick in the legs, a flick in the nose or a slap in the back. Not wanting to play his game any longer, I decided to sit on the ground : I couldn't fall any lower ! Finally I believed, because he then made me take off from the ground by lifting me with one hand ! This guy had insane strength!? I was starting to be afraid of him, if he wanted to smash me, he was capable of it ! And we were alone, no one was going to come and save me !? The injustice of my situation made my heart ache, what had I done to deserve this ?