18

Gojo stood behind me, mockingly, one of my sheets in his hand.

"That's your real name, isn't it ? Not Molly, but Mauricette ? Hahaha, you hid that from me !"

I got up and grabbed the sheet abruptly.

"When did you come back ? Weren't you supposed to be on a mission ? And stop mocking me, my first name is perfectly fine."

" I'm going to call you Mauricette from now on !"

"If you want, I don't care. For your information, I took this nickname because it's shorter and easier to pronounce for people here, that's all. I don't care what you call me, as long as you respect me, that's all I ask. What are you doing here ? I thought you were traveling abroad ?"

" I came back today, I met Nanami on the way ! I stopped to help him like, even if he didn't seem happy to see me, haha !"

Speaking of the devil, he landed in the room, exhausted after our mission. I walked over to him, worried.

"So ?"

He took off his glasses to rub his tired eyes before answering me.

" It is done."

I watched him, waiting for him to provide more details. After a moment, my attentive silence made him react and he clarified his answer.

" I parked the car not far behind the warehouse, by where I made you leave and I took the body there. Gojo was around, he helped me carry it to the trash can and we set it on fire. He dropped me off at the car afterwards and we split up. It's over. The fire should alert the neighborhood in a moment, but the body will no longer be recognizable."

Gojo interrupted his sentence :

" I burned it a bit with my power to make sure nobody couldn't recognize it. It should work, we'll monitor the news from the cops the next few days to confirm. In the meantime, you will have to change your face, my dear ! You are still too recognizable."

" It's normal, I haven't done anything yet ! But it is planned."

" Good, you really need a makeover ! Ah, and tomorrow, we resume training together ! I'll be expecting you around 10 AM, okay ?"

"OK."

I replied quite curtly, I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed. Now that Nanami had returned, I could go there serenely. But that was without taking into account Gojo, who had come to piss me off on purpose. I could only take comfort in the fact that I wasn't his only target. He had just spotted the tattoo I had drawn and was trying to pull Nanami's collar to see it precisely. I left them alone, fighting, after saying good night and packing my computer and my papers. Tomorrow I will finish my administrative research.

Nanami caught up with me outside, apparently he hadn't finished talking to me.

"Molly, wait !"

"Yes ?"

I expected him to tell me that he had messed up something during the trip, or to ask me for something in compensation for the effort provided, but he simply asked me :

" How do I remove the tattoo ?"

I burst out laughing, surprised. Fatigue heightened my emotions and I came to think back to what had happened that afternoon. I blushed as I replied :

"Make-up remover will suffice. Otherwise soap and water, and you scrub well. It will go away, don't worry !"

" Good. Good night."

"You too. Rest well and thank you again for today !"

We separated and I went to refresh myself in the shower. I had to be careful, I didn't want to no longer be able to control my feelings and feel embarrassed with future colleagues. "Molly, you have to pull yourself together!" I thought before falling asleep.