59 🔞 😏 Yep, smutty chapter.

I changed my tone quickly so as not to sound too silly, and immediately joked, insisting heavily on the pronunciation.

"Anyway, I'm going to take a shower, Ken-To!"

I headed for the bathroom at a brisk pace before turning around just as abruptly and coming back to him, who was looking at me dumbfounded. A half silly, half tense pout on my face, I rummaged in the closet to bring my flannelette pajamas. As I grabbed it, a pang of nostalgia touched me and I turned back to him.

"Nana.. Kento?"

It would take me a while to get used to it. He shook himself, coming out of the stupor that had frozen him at seeing me speak so quickly, and come and go everywhere in his room, while he remained stoic to observe me.

"Yes ?"

" Um, do you think you could lend me the same pajamas you gave me last time ? I don't know why I'm thinking about it, but oddly, I'd like to reuse it if you don't mind. It was a bit large for me but it was nice and fluffy ..."

"No problem, I have plenty in stock. You can even choose the color if you want!"

Nana..Kento , opened the door of his closet and I discovered a pile of about ten blue pajamas. All identical. And all blue. I quickly turned my head.

"What ? Are they all the same color ??"

N..Kento looked at me, very amused by my astonishment. He blinked silently. I stared at him stupidly.

"Did you prank me !?"

He took the pajamas from the pile and handed them to me, smiling broadly, which didn't happen that often. Hm, for 2 days he had been doing it nonstop but I was always surprised when I saw him smiling wide. It made me particularly happy, I felt warm in my stomach as soon as his dimples grew and his face lit up. I realized that I was smiling just as much as him when I took the blue pajamas, and skipped happily, after thanking him, to the bathroom, where I washed up and got ready for the night.

I slipped into the clean sheets with my heart beating just as wildly as the first night I had spent there. He slipped in too soon after, and we were both frozen, like two idiots, not knowing what to say. Kento turned to me after making himself comfortable. I was hot, and I felt myself blushing under the weight of his gaze. I did not know what to say.

"Do you want to turn off the light?"

His voice was hesitant, and I answered with the same tremolos inside mine :

"Well yes. It's better for sleeping."

Click. Total darkness in the bedroom. All I could hear was our rapid breathing, and the rustling of the sheets as we moved. I closed my eyes, trying to relax and not panic at the surreal situation I was in.

I was alone, in my boyfriend's bed and we slept together. Like the last time. Except the other time, we were only friends. I thought back to my emotions that time, the irrepressible urge I had to touch him and realized that it was still there. And that I could ask him if I could this time !

"Nana.. hm Kento? Can I hold your hand?"

He moved a little and slipped his fingers between mine before even answering me. I couldn't suppress a happy little chuckle. I felt his fingers tighten around mine. His voice rose in the dark atmosphere, and I had the impression of rediscovering him. He seemed warmer, more serious, even sensual ? No, impossible, my hormones were going crazy and I was imagining things, right ? I had chills hearing him speak. Not seeing him must have changed something in my usual perception of him and made me even more sensitive to his. I stopped the flow of thoughts to focus on what he was telling me.