61 🔞 Dirty talk is not an easy thing for a freaking virgin

TW: second hand embarrassment.

I was pressed against his chest, listening to him breathing softly and reading. The medical appointment had gone well, and I thoroughly enjoyed finishing the day with my hand on his stomach and my nose on his shoulder. His warmth radiated into my palm, which heaved with his steady breath, and I stopped thinking for once, immersed in the moment. Kento put his hand on the back of my neck and ran his fingers through my hair. I was fine, I felt drowsy, sleep was approaching and... my fingers slipped again under his pajama top to touch his skin. Deprived of physical contact for years, I made up for it as much as I could by sticking to him as much as possible, wanting to explore every inch of his body. I brushed his abs with my fingertips, caressing his soft skin sometimes marked with scars that made small bulges to the touch. I occupied myself for a long time, no longer concentrating on his breathing.

Kento shifted, groaning slightly before putting his book down and looking at me, one eyebrow raised.

"Are you having fun ?"

I stared at him, a mischievous smile on the corner of my lips.

"Yeah, I like pressing your abs to see how hard they are."

I turn my words into deeds, digging my fingers into the pit of his stomach, but unable to pass the barrier of tense muscles that constituted it. Nanami was stock. A human built like a tank, hidden under a gray suit and an ugly tie.Never judge a book by its cover. Although his build was quite broad-shouldered, it was hard to guess how muscular and powerful he was. Gojo had hinted to me during training that Nanami was a very skilled exorcist, especially in hand-to-hand combat, and I could directly admire the results of his physical labor. Yum. I almost wanted to tell him that I hoped his chest wasn't the only hard thing in his body, but I controlled myself. Take it easy, I couldn't let him discover my redneck side and my love for sex jokes too soon.

He grabbed my fingers to intertwine them with his, preventing me from continuing to draw circles on his stomach. I grumbled my displeasure before rolling onto my back next to him. I stared at the ceiling, wide awake after all. I felt restless, I wanted to... I don't know, but not actually to sleep. Groping Nanami had made me hot and I didn't know how to tell him. Fuck it, I was soo stupid.. or rather excited ? Ohlala, I couldn't control all the emotions that were swirling around in my mind. I was distraught at the strength of my feelings, and didn't know how to express them. How was he feeling ? Was he as disturbed as I was by his presence ? Had what we had done the night before had the same impact on him as it had on me ? I had spent my day thinking about it, in annoying flashes that made me blush before I forced my mind to focus on something else. Besides, hadn't it bothered him that I suddenly fell asleep ? The poor man, he might have wanted to continue if I had'nt stop.

I watched his profile, my head full of questions, not knowing how to ask them without looking like a pervert. Kento turned to me questioningly.

"What's going on in your mind ?"

"Am I asking him or not ? What will he think of me ?Am I weird ? Am I changing a cuddly and quiet time by being sexual again ? Isn't that awkward? What if he says no ? He has the right, but will I survive the shame ? What is he thinking deep inside ?" All these thoughts were swirling around in my head, and all I could answer was:

" Uh nothing."

Coward. Fucking loser. Stupid girl.

" I know you are disturbed, you frown.." he said, pointing to his own brows as an example.

I blinked and spouted in a second, before I lost my courage:

"Weren't you frustrated yesterday that I fell asleep immediately afterwards ? I'm sorry, I.. it relaxed me so much .. uh that.."