8

" What are you going to do next ?"

I answered without looking up, too focused on my notifications.

" I'm going home, my landlord is waiting for me at the end of the day to give me a new set of keys. And then I hope I never have to deal with you again. And other exorcists and anything else that might have something to do with it."

Gojo nodded.

" I understand. Someone will come with you to make sure you'll be okay, and we'll leave you alone."

He started to walk out of the room, and looked at me one last time as he opened the door.

"I am sorry."

I watched him go, and stayed on my new phone for the rest of the afternoon. I had a lot to catch up on. Like Youtube videos of kittens to relax me.

An hour before my appointment, Yaga showed up. He came to bring me my dirty things.

"There's a car waiting for you outside. We'll take you there, just to protect you if anything happens. Nanami will accompany you, and if all goes well, you can stay at your home. We may contact you again if we find out anything new, and if you can do the same, it would help us. I know your confidence has been damaged by Gojo, but you can count on us regardless. We mean you no harm."

I raised an eyebrow :

" Uh ?! You, Shoko and Gojo, you all took me for a time bomb that was threatening to explode ! I know my situation is weird, but I'm the victim and being treated like this disgusts me. I didn't do anything wrong after all !?

They hurt me with their baseless accusations. I could understand the suspicions but not to this extent. My situation had not been clarified, and they had taught me nothing more. Worse, they had made it worse. I sighed :

"I just want to go home and never see you again. If I ever get my memory back and it feels very important to me, I MAY contact you, but I'm not making any promises."

I took my things when I left the room, well the office. Shoko wasn't there, too bad, she was the only one I liked because she had been honest with me. Yaga escorted me to the car waiting for me outside, near the gate. Nanami was outside, he was also waiting. He approached when he saw us coming. He grabbed my things to put them in the trunk and then slipped behind the wheel. I greeted Yaga with a jerk of my head, so that he could understand that I wasn't happy, and got into the car. Yaga stood outside, watching us. I buckled my seatbelt and told Nanami to drive off.

I wanted to go home and forget.

Notes:
I need to find go ideas for her revenge plan against Gojo !