first chapter

I could like to tell some warnings 😶
This fanfiction is pure my own imagination so it's so different from the serial and from the novel so I hope you don't mind it ☺️

WARNINGS 😶
* This ff is about alpha and omega.
*And also my MAFIA stuff.
*In this ff omega have p****.
*Alpha has rut and it's hard to control.
*Omega has heat and it's also hard to control.
*It going to have same sexy scene too I hope you don't mind.
*It's also have male pregnancy

So let's start 😘
                          *NIGHT*

VEGAS....
      Tomorrow is the day where everything start and now going to be end..
                      * Flashback*
""" .... Vegas.    Vegas.    Vegas.  Where are you. come see what mama take for you baby ... Baby

Vegas.... Mama mama see.   see  what I got I catch this in the garden 🦋

Mama.... Vegas why you catch it baby leave it let it go this beautiful butterfly 🦋 will be die..

Vegas.... Sorry mama I will not going to catch it again

Mama.... Good now for my special baby I got a special gift HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby

Vegas.... Thank you mama.... What is my gift...

Mama.... Your gift 🎁 

Vegas.... What is this how I'm going to feel this this is for girls I'm a big  boy ..

Mama.... Yes this is not for you this is for your OMEGA..

Vegas.... Mama I don't have omega..

Mama.... Yes not now but one day you going to have one and from that day you have to take care of so much.. OK

Vegas.... Ok mama

DAD.... Where the hell are you out right now ( Kan was shouting from downstairs)

Mama.... What happen now did  did something happ.....
                            * Slap*
DAD.... What happens what the did you tell my hia ..
Mama.... I i. I. Didn't say any anything to anyone ......
DAD.... Didn't say anything ha ..OK  ok.
     *Slap.  Didn't *slap.  Didn't say *slap. Didn't say anything ha ( and he beating up his omega so badly Vegas was also dead looking at everything with full eyes and silently crying)

( After some time when he gets cool down he stopped what he was doing)
( When he left Vegas went to his mother and touch his chicks softly and say
Vegas.... Mama mama you okay mama.

Mama.... I'm fine son I'm fine (while trying to get up but fail but she didn't stop she again try and get up )
Mama... Listen son never ever ever hurt your OMEGA ok .. you are my good son right ..

Vegas.... But mama daddy hurt you every day you are his omega na then why

Mama.... No no yes I'm your daddy's omega but but not his lover    ... but you promise me that you will going to wait for your omega only and when you find it you're going to love him you going to care for him only for him ok ok na my good son ..

Vegas.... OK mama I promise I'm going to wait for my OMEGA only  and I'm not going to let anyone touch me ok mama ...mama is happy now na na ..

Mama.... Yes mama is so happy always be a good boy because you have to take care of your brother and yourself and have to find your omega you have to take care of him too okay
Never listen to your dad whatever he told you to do never do that okay promise na .

Vegas.... Yes promise...
(She did make us in his arms and tightly hug him no one know what she was thinking that time)
                      *In morning*
((In the house everyone was so worried and panic and running here to there when Vegas come on from his room while holding his little brother hand going straight to their mother's room and find no one dead but his father sitting on the chair silently looking down when Vegas turn to the washroom side and go in just to find his mother sitting in the bottom in her own blood she cut her hands when he looked at that he closes his little brother eyes immediately so that his brother can't look at return to his father's side he look at his father looked like he wanted to do something but he can't do maybe because he was so small for that or maybe because he can't do that with father.....
After losing their mother at that age of 15 years old he had to take care of his little brother who was just 7 years old and himself also but he remember his mother every last words))
                   *Flashback end*

( After that he hate his birthday but he's waiting for the special day the day where he going to do what he want to do for many years and that day was finally going to come the day when you going to turn 22 years old and going to have the power in his hands because in the THEERAPANYAKUL family when elders son's turn into 22 they have to give their power to their son's and that day finally come tomorrow is that day )
                   *  Next morning  *
Vegas woke up when something heavy drop on him he immediately open his eyes and smile at the front view because he saw his little brother with a big smile looking at him and all of suddenly he scream

MACAU ...  HAPPY   BIRTHDAY hia
Vegas smile and open his hand and take his little brother in his arms and hug him tightly and say

Vegas.... THANK YOU my little bro.
Then he get up and get ready to go downstairs just to see a fake smile on his father's face and then his father say

DAD.... Happy birthday son...

Vegas..... thank you when we are going to the main family mention for the ceremony..( with straight face)

DAD... Soon soon let's the breakfast first..

Then they go to dining area to have their breakfast..
(After some time they go to main family mention where is everyone was already in the meeting room his eldest cousin brother run to him and hug him tightly and screen loudly
    Happy birthday cousin brother 🥳
Vegas thanks him than his second cousin KINN wish him than Kim also wish him then get start the meeting in the end of the meeting his uncle ask his dad to give family ring to Vegas.. which biggest gladly accepted and wear in his finger and give a very dark dangerous smile which no one understand and everyone just looked at him .. then they have their lunch together and than they got in there car to home but in the halfway they got into an accident but Kan Vegas's dad was the only one in that car.. when everyone come to know about that they went to the hospital to see if kan is okay or not but he's already dead and now everything was in Vegas hand after the funeral everything went back to normal the only change which come was the that now Vegas and Macau was free to do what they want. )