39 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )

Let's start 😚😘............

In next morning .......

In hospital .......

Vegas take Pete to hospital and now they was waiting for results ........

Pete....... Alpha why doctor is taking too much time to come ????

Vegas........ Baby he will come .....  Don't worry ....

Pete....... How should I don't ??? ..... Alpha what if .......... If there is same problem ??? ........ Alpha is our baby is alright or ........

Vegas....... Pete baby please ...... If you think like that than how can things go alright ????

Pete........ But see na alpha he still didn't come ????

Top...... For who you waiting Pete ????

Vegas....... P'top ....

Pete....... It's you p'top ..... Why you take so much time ????

Top....... Pete test's results take time come ...... But now leave all this thing's and come let's do your baby's exmention .........

Vegas...... P'top all things are alright right ??????

top....... Vegas don't worry everything is alright ..... And after doing this exmention you will see that .....

Pete...... P'top is we can see our baby ?

Top..... Yes Pete you can see your baby .......  So let's do it ..... Come Pete ...

Than top take them to exmention room .....

Top...... Pete lay down and pull your shirt little up please ......

Vegas....... Come .... Relax ok Okay everything is fine .....

Than Pete did what top told him and top start doing his work but he get shock to see the result on which VegasPete look at him and vegas said ..

Vegas....... P'top .... What happen ??? Why you look so shocked ???

Pete...... P'top please tell us ???

Top...... Pete Vegas you both are not going to believe if I tell you .....

Vegas...... What happen just tell us p'top please ????

Top...... Pete Vegas ..... Your baby ......

Pete...... WHAT HAPPEN TO MY PUP TELL NOW .......

Vegas....... Pete baby please relax ......

Pete....... WHAT RELAX HA ??? WHAT RELAX .... P'TOP TELL ME NOW OR IF ANY HAPPEN TO MY PUP THAN REMEMBER I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALIVE .........

Top...... Pete relax please ..... Let me tell  you and I'm sure that you are going to be so happy after that ......

Vegas....... P'top please just tell us or I also don't know what will Pete is going to do ......

Pete...... What you mean by I'm going to do something ????  You are not going to do anything if any happen to our pup ...... Our first pup .....

Vegas....... Pete baby ofcourse i am .....

Top...... Shut up both of you ...... And just lesson to me ...... Now no more word's ....... 

When top said this in little ANGRY than both VegasPete get quite and top said ......

Top...... I was shock because you both are not having just one pup .....

Vegas....... What you mean by that p'top ??? Not one than .....

Top...... Vegas your are going to be father of two babies ......

Pete....... What ????

Top...... Pete you are having two pup's ..... You both are having two babies ......

Vegas........ Really ..... We have two .... You mean twins ????

Top...... Yes twins Vegas congratulations ......  Pete you okay ???

Vegas...... Baby what happen ???

Pete...... Alpha ..... We ...... We are going to have two pups ......

Hearing this big news Pete start crying and top was shocked because he saw that Vegas also start crying with Pete  but he smiled to think that how Pete changed vegas ...... The vegas who never cared for anyone .... Who don't know the meaning of cry is how crying while hugging his omega ......

( Guys just for information ..... Actually the idea of twins baby is not my Actually there is a another who was writing about twins and I really like the idea of twins baby so I'm going to use this idea there too and don't worry I'm not going to copy his story or any line other than this idea so I hope that another and you all don't mind ........ )

* Guys I know this chapter was too short but trust me I'm really not having too much time because of my job but I'm trying because you all know that how long the starting chapters was so please be that for me .......

* And so importantly thank you so much for your support which you sending me by your votes and comments ......