14 chapter

Let's start ☺️😚.....

* In morning *
* In minor family home * .......

Everyone was sitting in dining table and eating their food... Vegas introduced Porsche and chay to Macau grandma and Pete already .... After the breakfast everyone come to living room than grandma said.....

Grandma.... Vegas son actually yesterday I meet one of my old friend and we decide that we will go to same old places.... So I will take my leave now ok.....

Vegas.... Ok grandma but please you have to take 2 bodyguards with you ....

Grandma.... But son it's not important.

Vegas..... Grandma it is very important please ...

Grandma.... Okay son ..

Pete.... Grandma enjoy your time...

Grandma.... You too ..

Than grandma left.... Than Macau said...

Macau.... Hia I also have a meeting with my friends so I'm going too ... p'pete enjoy your date ..... And hia don't worry because I'm already taking 4 bodyguards with me.... Ok..

Vegas.... Okay...

than Macau also left... Than Porsche said....

Porsche.... Thank you Vegas but...what now. ???

Vegas.... Porsche do you really want to marry kinn.....????

Porsche.... Yes but I never know that this will happen.... How can he .....

Vegas.... Than Everything will be okay ... Don't worry...

Kinn.... Vegas we will take our leave now.... And chay take Porsche home and don't let sarawat to know anything about what happened here ok ...

Chay.... Okay p' kinn.... Hia come ...

Porsche look at Kinn and then kiss him on lip and said ....

Porsche.... I'm sorry ALPHA.... I make you wait....

Kinn... You didn't Porsche you didn't...
Now go home and rest okay .... Bye

Porsche..... Bye.  Bye Vegas and Pete it's really nice to meet you Pete....

Pete.... It's nice to meet you too Porsche.... and take care ... Bye

Than kinn and Kim left to their homes and Porsche and chay also left to their homes.... Now Vegas Pete was alone ...

Pete.... Alpha Porsche and chay are so good right...

Vegas.... Yes but no one is more good than my omega.....

Vegas said while hugging Pete from back and putting his head on Pete neck to sniffing on his scent gland .. Pete just smile at his alpha than Pete said....

Pete.... Alpha now what should we do we have shopping plan in lunch time than now.....

Vegas.... We can cuddling until lunch time.....

Pete.... Okay ..

Than they went to their room to cuddling .....

*On the other side......

TAWAN..... Dad your time is up now ..... ( TAWAN said while getting in sarawat's room...)

Sarawat.... TAWAN what you are doing here..... And how many .... Just tell me how many time i have to tell you that don't call dad in this house????

TAWAN..... I don't give a f*** about it and why ah.  Why I can't call my dad as dad ah... Oooh yaa I FORGET THAT In Front OF THEM AND THE WORLD I'M NOT YOUR SON...... Why because you want your brother's property ......