19 chapter

Let's start 😚😘.....

??? ... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ????
I think you taking me lightly .. so now I'm going to make you to come to me and ask me that .. TAWAN I want you please be my ... I'm going to ... Tonight you can enjoy yourself but tomorrow you will see what I'm going to do ...

Than he again call that person again who tell him about Vegas Pete and after some time that person pick up the call and said....

??? .... Are you out of your mind ?? Didn't I tell you not to call me I'm going to be the only one who's going to call ....

TAWAN.... Can you just shut up... And listen tomorrow I'm going to send something to you and you have to pass that thing to Vegas's slut ok ...

??? .... He is Vegas's mate his omega not his slut...

TAWAN.... Did you get what I said ??

??? .... Okay but I will take more money for this ....

TAWAN.... You will going to get your money with that thing too ....

And after some TAWAN cut the call and call someone again...

TAWAN.... Did you decide what to do??

??? .... TAWAN I can't if Vegas come to know about this he will kill for sure..

TAWAN.... And if you didn't that I'm going to kill your family don't forget that.. that your family is with me and if you want I can give you one head of one of them ....

??? .... TAWAN please what will you going to get from this??

TAWAN.... You don't have to think about me just thing about your own self and your family doctor....

Doc.... Okay I will make that report for you but after that can you please just leave me and my family alone....

TAWAN..... I will think ...

Than TAWAN cut the call and went to his bed and lay on it and said ...

TAWAN.... Now no one is going to take what my ..... Good night love..

Than he went to sleep ....

On the other side with VegasPete....

Vegas pov....

After making love Pete get sleepy and also because of marking process he get tired so I let him sleep and I cleaned him and myself because of all the mess we make because I didn't cum in him it's just that I don't want him to get pregnant now it's also not that I don't want kid's but he's still young for that and also he is still studying so that's why we make all the mess so it's is .. I also change the bedsheet too and make Pete to lay on top of my self.....
I can't believe that I have my OMEGA with me and most important that he is laying on my bed with me been all naked .. it's feel so good been in his warm hug just like now he's all over me and sleep like a sleeping beauty .. I wish it's not dream .. I don't want this to be dream and if it is than I want no one to wake me up from this beautiful dream .. Pete I really love you so much please don't leave me alone ..

Than Vegas also went to his dreamland with Pete .....

* In morning...

Grandma and Macau come back home on which Macau said that what if Pete's heat is still than what will they do .. so grandma said that Pete's heat get fine because he have his mate with him .. and when they come they saw Vegas in kitchen and making food so grandma said....

Grandma... Son why are you making food .. come let me make it ...

Vegas.... Grandma it's fine I just want to make something for Pete by my own...

Macau.... Ooah so hia is trying to make his little omega happy .... So sweet hia.

Vegas.... Macau grandma you want to eat something...

Grandma... No son we eat breakfast in Main house.....

Vegas.... Ok .

Than grandma and Macau went to their room and after some time Macau come with his bag and went to college ....

And after making food Vegas went to his room just to see Pete was still sleeping he smiled and put food on the side table of bed and softly touch Pete's head .... On which Pete move a little bit so Vegas said....

Vegas.... Morning love .. come on get up and have food ...

Pete... Mmm hmmh alpha ..

Vegas.... Yes bunny.. what happen ...

Pete.... Kiss .. ( Pete said while showing his pouty lips so Vegas kiss on lips than Pete smile and said... ). Morning alpha...

Than Vegas make Pete to sit and they both have their food ... 🥞🍹🥛🍮🥪..

Vegas.... Now do you want to rest or you want to take warm shower ???

Pete.... I want to take shower alpha...

Vegas.... Ok come ..

But because Vegas complete his line his phone ring and he take his phone and said ...

Vegas.... Bunny can wait please I have to take this call ...

Pete.... Ok alpha..

On phone....

Vegas.... Hi where the hell you are??? From the last time you went back you didn't even try to call ... You bastard..

??? ... Sorry bro sorry but I didn't mean it ... But now you can say anything you to say on my face...

Vegas.... What you mean by that ?? Wait why are you Alex ??

Alex.... I'm in Bangkok...

Vegas.... What really ok than let's meet tomorrow...

Alex.... Why tomorrow ??? Why not tonight ???

Vegas.... What you mean by that Alex ?

Alex.... Bro I think you getting old now or you got yourself in love that's why you didn't remember that tonight is the biggest diamond jewelry exhibition in Bangkok ....

Vegas.... Ooh I forgot about it ... Ok let's meet tonight...

Alex.... Wait wait... You didn't tell me what in you got yourself....

Vegas.... When we going to meet you going to know it .... So for now bye bye Mr. Alexander....

Than Vegas cut the call and turn too see Pete is looking at him Like saying who you was talking while smiling ...
And Vegas understand it and said...

Vegas..... Alex is my best friend and he live in italy and just like me he also a his own business... And he come back in Bangkok after long time and tonight you also going to meet him ...

Pete.... Alpha why are you telling me about all this ... I didn't said anything..

Pete said while turning his head to other side and Vegas just look at him like what ... I mean it's in every partner when they get what they want than they pretend like they didn't ask for it ....

* Guys I know how badly you want TAWAN to get out of vegas Pete life but it will take time but I promise in my story line I'm never going to make Vegas to leave Pete for anyone so relaxed and support me just like you guys do ....

* Thank you for your support....