41 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )

Let's start 😚😘 .........

In Vegas home office .........

Alex........ So you really want it now ???

Vegas....... What you mean by now ??? You don't know how much I wait for this day ???

Alex........ No I mean will Pete going to okay with it ??? I mean to say that he's pregnant so will he be okay ???

Vegas....... Alex he will .... I'm sure he's going to more happy than me ......

Alex........ Fine I get it but how you going to tell him about this ???

Vegas........ I have a plan but for that I need everything ......

Alex....... Okay good ..... Let's do it .....

Vegas....... Call Macau and grandma here .... I have to take they help as well .....

Alex...... Okay let me .....

Than Alex call Macau and ask him to come in home office and also take grandma with him too ..... And after sometime they come and vegas explain everything to them and they was ready for it ......

Macau........ But hai who is going to take p'pete out ???

Vegas....... Don't worry I ask help from Porsche in that .... He will come to get Pete out ......

Grandma....... My Pete is very lucky to have you as his alpha .....

Vegas........ No grandma I'm the one who's lucky here to get him ..... And I promise I'm going to take care of him for the rest of my life ......

Grandma........ God bless you son ..... And make you both to stay together forever and ever .......

Than in lunch time Porsche come and make Pete to go out with him First Pete said no but after Porsche was saying too much than he get ready to go out with him and they went to mall and they Porsche make him to wear a beautiful dress on which Pete .....

Pete....... Porsche but why this dress ??

Porsche....... Ooh Pete look how beautiful you looking ......

Pete...... Hhmmm yes ..... Now a days whatever I wear I look beautiful ... Maybe because of my babies .....

Porsche....... Ofcourse you looking gorgeous and yes it is also right that you looking this beautiful because of your babies ...... It's really amazing to be a mother right ???

Pete....... Yes it is ..... And I'm sure you also going to look beautiful when your babies are going to grow in your belly .....

Porsche...... I hope ....

Pete....... What you mean by you hope ??? Ofcourse you are going to be mother for sure .....

Porsche...... But Pete it's been so long that I'm in relationship with kinn but still I'm not gett......

Pete....... Shhhhhh don't say nonsense . And who said that ??? Porsche maybe I get pregnant because p'vegas mark me when I was on my heat .....

Porsche....... But Pete ... You get pregnant now and your heat come months ago .....

Pete....... Porsche I think you should talk to p'kinn about this and I'm sure he can make you understand ......

Porsche........ Yes I was thinking abo.....

Porsche was about to say something but his phone ring and he saw ID and get that he have to take Pete back now so he said ......

Porsche........ Pete I think now we should go back .... Come you also get tired because me ....