fourth chapter

Guys be ready 😉😉😉
   Let's start...😘

                     * In morning*
                    * Main family *
Grandma.... Pete baby be with me and don't go here and there OKAY ...

Pete.... Ok grandma ..

Grandma.... Good morning I'm new here can you please tell me what I have to do...( Grandma ask a servant who was working in the kitchen)

👨🏻‍🍳.... Oh. Yes p'chan told me that please come in so p'chan told me that you know very well how to cook p'chan told me to ask you to cook breakfast for family members ...

Grandma.... Ok how many people are in the family .. sorry I ask so I can cook in limit...

👨🏻‍🍳.... 5 members are in the family ...

Grandma.... What they like to eat?

👨🏻‍🍳.... They can eat anything..but it should be super good in tasty..

Grandma.... Okay.

Than the servant 👨🏻‍🍳 left and grandma and Pete start cooking... after some time the breakfast was ready and the servant take food to the dining table..

   **  In the DINING ROOM...
Korn and his sons was talking about the meeting which is going to be in the lunch time with minor family in the main family mention ...

Korn.... KINN is everything is ready for the meeting ....

Kinn... Yes pa everything ready but pa why we are going to give every detail to him???

Korn.... Kinn I think you forgot that now he is the leader and have control on everything??

Kinn... Pa I know that but in morning when I call him to tell about the meeting he say he don't have any interest in that ...

Korn.... I also know that but it's our responsibility to tell him everyday so if anyone asked him in the community so he can answer them..

Kinn.... But pa

Kim.... Pa right if we didn't inform him now it can be problem for next time...

Kinn.... OKAY..
( They was eating when tankhun and top come in the dinning room and take they're seats .they greet each other morning tankhun start eating when he took the first bite his eyes get big and he shout loudly)

Tankhun.... Who cook this????

Korn.... Why? What happens..

Tankhun.... Pa this food is AMAZING ..

Kinn... yes today food is little different

Kim...mummmm..

👨🏻‍🍳.... Sir actually today a new chef cook ..

Kinn... New chef I don't remember I appointed anyone??

Korn.... I appointed her ..( said while eating)

Kinn.... But pa you didn't tell me who is she and all of a suddenly.. you know na we take a test so we can see if they are best or not?

Korn... I already know her and she's the best actually when you all was kid's she work here but for some reason she have to left and go to her hometown.. but yesterday she called me and she said that she's coming back here and she want to work so I told her that she can come here whenever she want and that's it..

Kinn.. okay pa..

Tankhun.... I want to meet her...😄

Top.... Ok but first to eat something you know now you should not skip any meal of yours especially in this condition ...