40 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )

Let's start 😚😘 ...........

Today Vegas was so happy because finally he make his own family with his OMEGA and his babys ......

Hearing this big news everyone was so happy because vegas inform them and also tell them that he's taking Pete for ice cream 🍧 so it will take time to come home .........

In house ........

Macau....... Why they didn't come home until now ???

Alex....... Baby Vegas just inform us that they are going to take time to come back ......

Macau....... This is not fair .....

Grandma....... Macau son they will come ... And I was thinking to made same 🍰 cake's for Pete ..... What say ?

Macau....... Good idea grandma ..... Come let's go .....

Alex....... Great I think only you can make him understand the things grandma .......

Grandma....... He's still a baby .....

Than grandma and Macau went to kitchen to made a cake 🍰 and also same things which Pete like this day's .......

On the other side .........

Pete........ Alpha it's so good ..... Try it .... Here ......

Vegas....... Thank you love .... Mmmh it is really good .....

Pete........ Alpha I'm so happy ....

Vegas........ Pete you don't have any idea about my happiness ..... Pete love thank you so much ..... I really don't have any word to thanks you for this big news ...... You just come in my life and make it full with colours ..... That colours which I even don't know that those colours even exist in this world . Pete you really make her words to come true ...... Thank you ..... Thank you so much love .......

Pete....... Alpha ....... 🥺 What you .... Mean by HER WORDS  ???? You was having girlfriend that time .......

Vegas....... Pete baby it's that ...... Okay lesson I mean to say that her .... Her means is my ....... MOTHER  .....

Pete....... Mother ...... Alpha ...... You never told me about your Amma pa and also  what you do ?? ....

Vegas....... But still you choose to be with me ???

Pete....... Yes because yoU are my alpha and grandma always say that if in this world if anyone can love you by all his heart than that person will be you partner .... Like your ALPHA or your OMEGA  .......

Vegas....... Yes you are right ....... But for my mother his alpha was a bad dream who make her to pay for that which she never did ......

Pete........ Alpha ..... What happen to Amma ???

Vegas........ My pa ..... Her alpha ....... Kill her ......

Pete....... Ha ....

Vegas...... Pete he never love my Amma ... He always hurt her .... You know he ... He hit her with everything he saw Frist ...... He never care that we ..... We brothers are watching that he just do what sertisfie him .....

Pete can't hold himself anymore so he hug Vegas tightly while letting Vegas to cry and he himself was crying .....

Pete...... Alpha maybe sometime we can never understand what is right or wrong ...... And he was that person but I'm sure Amma never back off right ??

Vegas...... Yes you know she always say that when I find my OMEGA than I should always do what make my omega happy ..... And also that my omega is going to make my life beautiful with his love and care ..... And she ..... She was right ..... You really make my life beautiful with your love and care .....

Pete...... Because I get you as my alpha ......

Than they stay that for sometime and enjoy their time with ice cream 🍧 and also Pete was asking about Vegas's Amma too like how she was ... And what she like ... Like everything which also make Vegas happy because Pete was showing his interest in his Amma ..........

On the other side .......

In main family mention .........

Chay....... Hai what are you thinking ??

Porsche...... Nothing chay ... Why you ask ??

Chay....... Hai I'm noticing that now a days you are so in your thoughts ....

Porsche....... It's nothing chay .... You are thinking too much ..... And I'm fine .....

Chay...... Hai I'm your brother .... Can't you share with me ??

Porsche...... Chay .........  ............ Chay my and kinn relationship .......

Chay..... Hai ..... Did p'kinn said something to you ??

Porsche....... No chay he didn't ..... Actually I was thinking that me and kinn relationship is also like VegasPete relationship and also we ..... We also make love but why I'm not getting pregnant ??

Chay....... Hai p'vegas and p'pete are staying together before you and p'kinn ..... And also p'vegas mark p'pete so maybe that's why Pete get pregnant this soon ??

Porsche....... I hope it is what you saying chay ......

Chay....... Hai if you want to get pregnant than tell p'kinn to mark you too so you can also get pregnant ....

Porsche....... Chay ....

Chay...... Seriously hai .....

They both was talking without knowing that kinn is hearing them actually Porsche and chay was in kinnporsche room and kinn come early today and he hear this .....

Kinn....... Porsche I'm sorry .... But I promise you that now you are not going to complain about this anymore ..........

* Guys thank you so much for your support ........