15 chapter

Let's start 😚😘.....

( So when TAWAN saw Vegas he start going to Vegas side on the same time Pete also find dress for Porsche and was also coming to Vegas side...... But before TAWAN come to Vegas... Pete come and when TAWAN see that Vegas is with someone he stop on the spot but the next next thing make him so angry that you want to kill that person who is with Vegas .... But he was hold by his dad .... Than sarawat said....

Sarawat.... Son not now please ...

( Saying this he take TAWAN with him by force because TAWAN was not ready to go..... But somehow he take him to the car and drive home ... That house in TAWAN stay .....

Back to Vegas Pete.....

So when Pete come to Vegas . Vegas was done with call and turn to see Pete ....

Vegas..... What happen Baby??

Pete.... Nothing I just come to tell you that I find a dress for Porsche... Come see if it's good or not...

Vegas.... Love it's your choose so it will be best...

Pete..... Really alpha..

Vegas.... Yes 👍🏻 ... Because my OMEGA is the best.....

On which Pete get happy and more little up and kiss Vegas on lips and was about to move but Vegas hold him and make kiss little deeper ... ( This was the reason on which TAWAN get angry and want to kill Pete ).... After kissing each other for same minutes they stop .... ( For you guys they was on side so no-one see them eating each other ) .... Than they went to see the dress which Pete choose for Porsche and after  paying for it they come out of the shop than Pete said ...

Pete.... Alpha I'm hungry now let's eat something....

Vegas.... Okay ... ( Than he look at his back just to see a tired nop with many shopping bags than he said to Pete .. )
Pete.. baby you go to the restaurant over there I'm going to help nop with this bags to take to the car ....

Pete..... Okay alpha...

Vegas.... Ken you go with Pete ....

Ken bodyguard..... Ok sir... Come sir Pete...

Than Pete went to the restaurant and Vegas went to the parking area with nop than nop said something on which Vegas smile..

Nop.... Sir I'm sorry but don't you think that now you're getting change ..

Vegas.... How I'm getting change???

Nop.... Sir now a days you are more smiling than usual and also talking usual and also I'm seeing your romantic side also so I think that you are getting change....

Vegas..... Is this change is good or bad??

Nop.... Good .. sir Pete is best for you.. he's really good for you...

Vegas.... Thank... ( Because Vegas could complete he hear a loud scream )

Back to Pete.....

Pete and ken both sit in the restaurant and than ken bodyguard said ....

Ken bodyguard.... Sir you can order ...

Pete.... Ok ... So for p'vegas chicken pasta 🍝 , salad 🥗 and in sweet caramel putting 🍮 and beer🍸.... And for me burger🍔 , french fries🍟 extra , dumplings🥟, noodles🍜 , chicken sandwich🥪 , and in sweet strawberry cheese cake🍰 , strawberry ice cream🍧, chocolate donuts🍩 , caramel putting🍮 , orange juice🍹and chocolate milkshake🥤....  And for you and p'nop you can order.......

Ken bodyguard..... Sir Pete are you sure that you can eat all this ... And. Alone...

Pete.... P'ken are you saying that I'm eating too much....😟😥