22 chapter

Let's start 😚😘.......

TAWAN pov.....

I come to this stupid exhibition just because I want to see my Vegas but than I saw vegas but wait why the hell he's doing with my alpha ( tawan saw Pete sitting with vegas very very close and Vegas's hand was on Pete's inner thighs ... Vegas keep his on Pete's thighs because everyone was looking at Pete and he didn't like it a little bit so telling everyone without telling that Pete is his OMEGA .. which tawan didn't like a little bit at all ) you just wait because you don't know me at all you don't know that I'm going to make you life hell soon .. and you vegas you didn't lesson to me right you yourself is going to push him out of your life .. ( than he saw that vegas buy a very beautiful and unique necklace but he got more angry because of Vegas's announcement which make him more angry but he got on fire to how Vegas tell everyone that Pete is his OMEGA and how he make Pete to Wear that necklace ) .. THIS IS IT ....... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS WITH ME .......
And without thinking anything I pull out the GUN which dad give me for my safety but I have to do something now because it's too much so I went to stage and point my GUN on that s*** and said.....

Tawan.... YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY RIGHT VEGAS .... DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU BASTARD BUT STILL YOU CHOOSE HIM ... WHAT .... WHAT HE HAVE WHICH I DON'T HAVE TELL ME TODAY .....

Vegas.... TAWAN PUT YOUR GUN DOWN RIGHT NOW ......

Tawan.... NO  ... NOW IT'S HAVE TO BE FINISHED COMPLETELY ...... AND IT ONLY GOING TO END WITH ........ HIM

And without thinking anything I pull the trigger and.......

                     💥💥💥💥💥💥

And i close my eyes but I open my eyes which I hear Pete's scream very loudly but I get shock to hear VEGAS name so I open my eyes and see Vegas on the floor with ........... BLOOD   
And Pete was crying badly while holding Vegas who look at me with red dangerous eyes and pull out something but wait he point his GUN on me and said ....

Vegas.... I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I .... NOW IT'S YOUR OWN CHOOSE .....

                              AND
                        💥💥💥💥

????? POV.....

Vegas shoot him in MEDDLE of his HEAD and  tawan dead on the spot .....

???.... F*****  now that bastard is also dead now what will I do ?
But don't worry Pete you have to be my and your alpha is going to give you to me by his own ......
                      JUST WAIT

no one pov......

When TAWAN shoot Vegas push Pete to kinn's side and tawan shoot him on his right shoulder ... And Vegas shoot his on his head and the end

After that kinn and Alex hold Vegas and went to the hospital .. when they take Vegas Pete get unconscious on which Porsche and Macau chay get shock and Kim hold him in his arms and run to hospital too ....

In hospital.....

Doctor start Vegas treatment and on the other side when kinn and Alex saw Kim is holding Pete they both get shock and Alex call other doctor to treat Pete and after waiting for sometime doctor come who was treat Pete so kinn said......

Kinn.... Doctor how's Pete now ??

Doctor.... He's fine now he got unconscious because of shock but he's all fine ...

Alex.... THANK you doctor can we see him ??

Doctor.... Yes you ca.....

Kim.... Doctor how's Vegas ???

Before Doctor complete his line Kim said when he see doctor is coming out

Doctor.... He's fine thank you God that bullet hit his shoulder and now he's out of dangerous but you all have to be sure that he don't do anything with his right hand ...

Macau.... We will ... Thank you doctor..
Can I see my HIA ....

Doctor.... Yes you all can se.......

Before doctor complete he and all other saw that VEGAS is coming out of his room so Alex said.....

Alex.... Vegas what the hell you think you doing ????

Vegas.... I'm find ... Where is Pete ???

Kinn.... Vegas relax Pete is fine but seeing you like this he get unconscious but now he's all fine ...

Vegas.... Where is he ???

Macau.... In this room hia ...

Kinn.... Porsche stop don't go ...

Porsche.... But kinn ...

Kinn.... Porsche baby Pete need Vegas right now and Vegas need Pete right now because of they mark bond....

Than Vegas went in the room just to see Pete on the bed looking weak so he sit down on Pete's left side so he can care Pete head ... While caring Pete's head Vegas said ....

Vegas..... I'm sorry bunny because of me you got in this .... I should have done this before but I thought he will understand that I can't be his but he never understood it  .... I'm sorry bunny ....

Pete.... No alpha you didn't did anything .... I'm sorry because of me you get hurt ....

Pete start crying so Vegas hug him tightly and said....

Vegas.... No no Bunny you don't have to be sorry .... Please baby stop crying please ...... It's really hurting me please bunny ....

Pete was not getting clam so Vegas use his alpha Harmon's which help Pete to get clam ..... After some time Pete get sleepy so he said .....

Pete.... Alpha can we go home I'm tried ....

Vegas.... Yes baby .... Come....

Than they both come out of the room when everyone saw them they stand up and Kim said.....

Kim.... P'vegas what happen where are you going ???

Vegas.... Pete want to go to home so we are going home ...

Kinn.... Okay let's go ... Alex you can come to main house ...

Vegas.... No let him come with us ...

Than they all went to their homes.....

* So guys tell me did you like the way Vegas kill tawan and also all villain are going to end soon and after that we going to see VegasPete happy life....

* And thank you for your support.....